? servers

? players online

Best game of 2007?

• Content Count:  1230

Zombie Panic!!! :wacko:

I don't think I qualify to give an answer seeing as I only own CS:S, the Orange Box and just recently the entire C&C line because it was on sale for $25. Orange Box is a good value if you're looking for something new. My next game will prob. be "Front Lines: Fuel of War" when it comes out.

• Content Count:  2645

Zombie Panic!!! :wacko:

I don't think I qualify to give an answer seeing as I only own CS:S, the Orange Box and just recently the entire C&C line because it was on sale for $25. Orange Box is a good value if you're looking for something new. My next game will prob. be "Front Lines: Fuel of War" when it comes out.

Yea, $25 for the entire series is madness

• Content Count:  111

BioShock & Command and Conquer 3. Kanes Wrath Expansion comes out in match too tons of new units.

I'm with you for Bioshock, Im a big fan of single player campaigns, and it had some pretty cool, and intriguing concepts. Plus it was a beautiful game.

Is there a category for WORST game of 2007? I would have to nominate the PC version of Kane and Lynch. Aside from the MAJOR flaws in the game, the requirements were an outright blatent LIE. They totally screwed over PC gamers. Its too bad too. I loved the Hitman series.

Reply to Thread