? servers

? players online

Non-Rebelling Ts

• Content Count:  763

hehe I mostly give these guys a gun (when i'm T myself) or if on razor i try to get em on the vent in bigcage & then open it with that button ... It's funny to see em freak out then :madgrin:

But anyhow if these guys survive as last & get lr ... it won't take much more time for em to die or win ....

unless ofcourse you got 3 of those guys who just keep staring at ct & hold up round :mad:

• Content Count:  4263

Its annoying when you "earn" some guns, which you then pass on to other ts, who then throw them to the cts because they are "friendly".

But as its been said, its a roleplaying server, so nothing to be done about it.

• Content Count:  4198

Um, stop complaining. If you don't like it don't play the server. Or actually live longer to rebel and kill the Ct's more often.

Wow, great advice there mate. :thumb:

Don't be an asshole and dismiss his concerns as QQ, the PB server is packed with these kinds of issues and are very hard to get rid of.

• Content Count:  2390

Don't be an asshole and dismiss his concerns as QQ, the PB server is packed with these kinds of issues and are very hard to get rid of.

This isn't anything to be concerned about....he probably is just mad that these people live longer than him, and so hes forced to wait.

But yea, people play the game in different ways, I know plenty of people who don't like to rebel/do not rebel at all. Generally they just are there to hang out, its not written anywhere that they HAVE to rebel, so its fine, just let it go.

• Content Count:  66

Egh...This comes up EVERYTIME someone doesn't rush with everyone. I personally have nights where I don't rebel, but other nights where I don't stop. I think that the "Non-Rebels" are fine because the add the element of surprise to each round, but please don't force guns and things on them, let them play the way they want to play.

• Content Count:  680

Its annoying when you "earn" some guns, which you then pass on to other ts, who then throw them to the cts because they are "friendly".

But as its been said, its a roleplaying server, so nothing to be done about it.

lol.

Anyway can get boring to see some t's just standing there the whole round but most of the time if you was to give a T an m4 i'm pretty sure they would either pass it on or go rambo :d

ohh and one more thing ct's could always try to persuade t's into playing a deathgame for example if they was a bunch of t's that wouldn't do anything could always say stay here if you want to play a deathgame and if you don't goto solitary :)

Edited by Acessed

• Content Count:  1824

Wow, great advice there mate. :thumb:

Well! Seeing as the fact that everyone QQs about this shit is annoying. If they don't want to rebel you cannot force them to do so. There is no set rule for or against it. I think when someone always makes a thread QQing about the PB stuff about not rebelling is just someone crying because they never get it their way.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.