? servers

? players online

Went to Chicago Today, Didn't See Haggard : / (Pics)

• Content Count:  464

Wait, Haggard lives in Chicago?!?! I DO, TOO! Time to stalk him with you guys! :d

I hate Giordano's. :/ You should have tried Jim's Original. They have the best Polish Sausages EVER!

EDIT: While posting this response, I realized I am a disgrace to Chicago. I couldn't think of any places you should visit. :(

I didn't have a choice where we ate lol, it was an optional school field trip.

dude if u want good Food in Chi-Town go to Portillo's Hotdogs, i was also going to say Giordano's but you've been there already.

Vivian that's hurtful... :(

It wasn't my first time there, it was like my third. The first time I forgot where we went, the second time we went to China Town and the Hispanic parts as well.

• Content Count:  1000

It wasn't my first time there, it was like my third. The first time I forgot where we went, the second time we went to China Town and the Hispanic parts as well.

Chicago Chinatown sucks. I grew up there. It's so boring now. I only go there on Fridays for church and Saturdays for work and church again. It's just like 10 blocks of boringness.

Chicago Chinatown sucks. I grew up there. It's so boring now. I only go there on Fridays for church and Saturdays for work and church again. It's just like 10 blocks of boringness.

Lol, it was kinda boring. We had fun going in all of the shops and looking at all of the weird shit Chineese people buy though.

And I bought some Pocky ^.^ Then we went to Navy Pier, which was cool for a little bit, but not that great once you see everything.

Reply to Thread