? servers

? players online

What kinda rifle should I buy?

• Content Count:  1755

I was gonna buy a weapon once I got back to Texas, I don't wanna buy a AR15/M4 type rifle but I was actually interested in getting a bullpup type rifle. F2000 and I was looking at the Kel-Tec bullpup they have forgot whats its called FRB or something. I was actually looking into a L85A2 but I don't think they have anything like that available. If there aren't any good bullpups out there I was thinking of a FN SCAR. Yeah they are gonna cost a bit but I don't wanna buy something cheap either. As for a pistol, I still have 11 months before I can get one but I was thinking of a 1911 or MK23.

• Content Count:  8383

The SCAR? You ought to look into the Magpul Masada (Bushmaster ACR), its suppose to go civilian here soon and its a pretty badass gun.

ZJhPMIVgF6c

• Content Count:  1755

The Masada looks pretty good but FutureWeapons tends to make things sound alot better then they really are lol

-Jewpiter Why must you call me solider? lol My name is Sean or VirDeBello. Are you asking what kind of M4 that I want to buy once I get back to Texas or that I currently use which is a stupid question, sorry lol I just don't like how it has jammed up on me, thankfully only on ranges.

• Content Count:  1300

there is a civie version of the steyer AUG bullpup. which is a very nice gun. bit on the pricey side as well though.

worth checking into though for an older design but very reliable.

• Content Count:  2661

The Masada looks pretty good but FutureWeapons tends to make things sound alot better then they really are lol

-Jewpiter Why must you call me solider? lol My name is Sean or VirDeBello. Are you asking what kind of M4 that I want to buy once I get back to Texas or that I currently use which is a stupid question, sorry lol I just don't like how it has jammed up on me, thankfully only on ranges.

I'm asking what kind you want to buy when you get back

dumbass

• Content Count:  8383

Google it and check for yourself, it is that good. I only used that video since it was easy to find. lol

• Content Count:  459

I agree with Jager on the AUG. If going bullpup, that's a good and reliable build and should be fairly prevalant. A friend of my brothers is in special forces and has a SCAR and I have heard nothing but rave reviews about it. As for just finding one in a gun store though, that may prove challenging.

On the handgun side of things, the M1911 is always a great choice of mine. Strong firepower (imo) compensates for low ammo per mag (usually 7 rounds), and just knowing that I'm using the same side arm my grandfathers used in WWII is very neat. The MK23 seems great, but for my personal opinion an HK USP .45, either Tactical or Compact are both great choices (you can find a plethora of info on these USPs as well as the other variants all over the internet).

Whatever you choose, remember: Be safe, be secure and keep that barrel pointed down range!

Edited by Tyrant

• Content Count:  92

If I were you I would get the Bushmaster ACR, Super cool gun. you can change almost anything about it and easy to take apart and and barrelwise, its changable and can shoot the AK47 bullet. Check it out on Youtube.com.

Reply to Thread