? servers

? players online

LIFE without a Girl Friend is cool...

• Content Count:  1765

Reasons why LIFE without a Girl Friend is cool.

1. You can stare at any Girl....... You can do that, just not with her there.

2. You don't have to spend money on her. If you had a good relationship you don't really need to?

4. No girlfriend, no emotional blackmailing. Pretend your taking a shit.

5. If u don't have a girlfriend, she can't dump u. No shit.

6. Having a girlfriend is hot, not having a girlfriend is automatically cool, and every one loves to be a cool guy. Since when?

7. This can be more to life than just waiting for the bloody phone to ring. True so why do you wait?

8. You won't have to tolerate someone else defining, "right" and "wrong" for u. Sounds like you got dumped by a pushy chick

9. Girlfriend can get so possessive that you can't do anything according ur wishes anymore. See above

10. You can buy gifts for mom, dad, sis or grandpa instead of a girlfriend and have a happier family life. If it's your family they won't NEED gifts to be happy.

11. You won't have to waste paper writing love letters. No more endless waiting for ur date to arrive at some weird shop place. Who writes? Email pl0x

12. You can have more friends, as u will have more time for them. Just lol

13. You wont have to see boring love stories instead of sports. Your not attached at the hip

14. You wont have to tell lie to anybody and, therefore, u'll sin less. LOL

15. You can have good night's sleep-no need to dream about her. You sound like an infatuated kid that got rejected

18. You wont have drown in the pool of her tears. wut?

19. No tension. wut?

20. You can be "urself" You can't be yourself with the person your dating? fail

21. You wont have to hide your telephone bills..... Instant messaging

My psychological analysis, get dumped.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  6559

Basically sounds like he got into an overly serious relationship and got burned.

GF's don't have to be hardcore love fests. I see mine on the weekend, during the rest of the week we don't even really talk much. She doesn't give a shit who I hang out with and I don't care who she hangs out with. I don't spend money on her other than occasional food, but she also does the same for me so it evens out.

If either her or I get tired of each other or want to see someone else we agreed to be upfront about it so we could move on.

You're young, there's no need to date someone as if they're your fiancee, there are plenty of people out there, don't get so attached to one.

• Content Count:  2417

Reasons why LIFE without a Girl Friend is cool.

1. You can stare at any Girl....... My girl doesn't give a fuck if I look at other people....

2. You don't have to spend money on her.Spending money for movie tickets is soooo expensive

3. You won't get boring result in ur board papers. Don't even know what that means.

4. No girlfriend, no emotional blackmailing.I'm sure if you don't have a girlfriend you can't get blackmailed

5. If u don't have a girlfriend, she can't dump u orly now?

6. Having a girlfriend is hot, not having a girlfriend is automatically cool, and every one loves to be a cool guy.Not having a girlfriend is auto cool? Half my friends must be veryyy cool.

7. This can be more to life than just waiting for the bloody phone to ring.My phone is not bloody.

8. You won't have to tolerate someone else defining, "right" and "wrong" for u.Because I guess girls are the only ones who define right and wrong

9. Girlfriend can get so possessive that you can't do anything according ur wishes anymore. Key word "can"

10. You can buy gifts for mom, dad, sis or grandpa instead of a girlfriend and have a happier family life.Buying gifts for girls = no gifts for family now

11. You won't have to waste paper writing love letters. No more endless waiting for ur date to arrive at some weird shop place. You right. I mean, who dosen't right love letters?

12. You can have more friends, as u will have more time for them.Heres a hint: Hang out with your girlfriend AND your friends. Wooooooo.

13. You wont have to see boring love stories instead of sports.Girls plays sports and like to watch them. Nice.

14. You wont have to tell lie to anybody and, therefore, u'll sin less.Too late.

15. You can have good night's sleep-no need to dream about her.Unlike you I like to dream about girls.

16. You wont have to fight over having a 'special' friend with ur folks.Uhhh my family dosen't fight over girls. I don't even know what you mean.

17. No nonstop nonsense.No nonsense right now.

18. You wont have drown in the pool of her tears.Still alive, bro.

19. No tension.Why would it be tense with your girlfriend.

20. You can be "urself"Already am

21. You wont have to hide your telephone bills.....Don't see why you'd hide your bills from your "GIRLFRIEND"

Nice try

• Content Count:  441

Reasons why you fail (epically) at LIFE without a Girl Friend.

1. You have to stare at a girl because you don't get any....

2. You have to spend your money on your own fatass.

3. What the fuck is this point about?

4. No girlfriend, no one to hold. (excecpt your mom, fag)

5. If u had a girlfriend that was worth it, she wouldn't dump you.

6. Having a girlfriend is hot (where the fuck did you hear that?), not having a girlfriend is automatically cool (and where the fuck did you hear THAT?), and every one loves to be a cool guy. (you're not cool. at all)

7. Um... Who said you have to wait for the phone to ring...

8. If she cared about you, you would define what is right and wrong together.

9. Maybe you're just a faggot who does whatever you're told.

10. How would not having to buy your girlfriend a present make your life happier?

11. Even so, ever heard of fucking e-mail, retard? That's called YOU fail and YOU get stood up.

12. You can have more friends, as u will have more time for them. (are you fucking retarded)

13. You wont have to see boring love stories instead of sports. (again, ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED?!?!?!)

14. Why would you lie to someone you love anyway? (god I swear, your reasons are getting more and more retarded)

15. UH OH! SCIENCE TIME! You get a better nights rest when you enter REM at least 3-5 times. Guess when you dream? Good job. You dream in REM.

16. If she's not worth fighting for, then she obviously isn't good enough to have...

17. No nonstop nonsense. (the only "nonsense" here is your fucking retarded posts)

18. So I guess your crying in your own pool of tears...?

19. No tension. (what the fuck is that supposed to mean?)

20. If she doesn't like you for who you are, then don't date her?

21. You wont have to hide your telephone bills..... (yeah, i'm glad this is the last post. i don't think i can handle any more retarded reasons)

Seriously now. ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED?!?!?!?!?!?!?

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4198

Poor chap, probably posted this thinking it would get a few laughs (or at least those lol moments where you chuckle ever so slightly on the inside) and all he got was a new asshole torn out for him.

• Content Count:  445

Reasons why life with a girlfriend is great.

1. No more paying for sex.

2. No more worrying about those damn STD's that you may have gotten by hiring a whore with your mother's money which she gave you to go buy a happy meal at McDonalds.

...thats enough reasons..right?

Reply to Thread