? servers

? players online

Hey guys i got a group for Facebook im going to HAITI please join

• Content Count:  2122

This is what I donated!zimbabwe_100_trillion_dollar_bill.jpg

seriously though, I did donate via the texting Red Cross.

If you guys don't know, text "Haiti" to 90999 and a $10 donation will go to Haiti and will be added to your phone bill. Pretty easy and simple.

Edited by Ganzta

• Content Count:  903

I stopped reading ur shit right after you said something about haiti being just like 9/11 and that it took 3 years to clear up. Let me just say this. It's not like that, it's actually the extreme opposite of a national emergency. This is a flame war you will never win. Not with me. I have sat late nights talking with 10s of firefighters who wore all there. And when u say there are still people trapped in Haiti. It's not that I care. but it's not like it's the first time a 3rd world country got hit by a natural disaster. On 9/11 of all the people who were still in the towers when they collapsed, only 20 were pulled out alive. And the rest? You couldn't find parts bigger then fingers. That's right, about 3,000 people turned into ash. That includes 343 of my brothers.

And yes it's better to pull out the unexperienced volunteers before they get them selves killed. The rule of emergency workers if to safe someone as long as your life is not in danger.

And if your thinking why am i not there? I tried for 2 years to get into the international firefighters association but i got denied because I don't have a green card.

• Content Count:  2666

i couldnt read past page 7

haiti should try to save a bunch of money by switching to geico.

also, 100,000 people to join a facebook group? that doesnt accomplish much.

as a matter o' fact! all that really does, is get a bunch of teens to go o0o 0o0o! i support black people! *click* join! yay! hey guys i support the motherfucking community!

anywhooo, this thread was bound to start a flame war, i think what your doing is cool, but a word of advice...

stay out of the pool.

• Content Count:  649

stay out of the pool.

If they still have one.

This thread became pointless...a long time ago.

Everyone shut the fuck up and send money.

/thread

Guest barackobama

It's bad that you exploit a crisis such as this to get people to join your Facebook group, I'd very much doubt that you would go to Haiti, it's very nice what your intentions are, but by the time 100,000 people join, it will be 4 years later ^.^

I encourage people to keep donating, but donate to people like Oxfam & The Red Cross.

• Content Count:  154

Haiti has one of the most corrupt governments in the world. Once all this relief ends, Haiti will go back to the way it was with the civil wars and corupt officals. As people have seen, America really isn't in the best of shape now and half the effort they put into the relief would have been great if it was used to shapen up this country. It's sad but true.

I just want all these whiny celebritys to get off my TV and quit preeching to give out money when they sit in their $10 millon homes.

this.

Haiti is like Michael Jackson dying. they both got more famous after something happened to them. sad but true.

• Content Count:  624

Why do people have to make these "facebook groups" If you really care you wouldn't be on facebook making shitty groups.

I was eating lunch outside with my friends and I saw on CNN, over $210,000,000 is/was given to Haiti.

This is what I donated!zimbabwe_100_trillion_dollar_bill.jpg

seriously though, I did donate via the texting Red Cross.

If you guys don't know, text "Haiti" to 90999 and a $10 donation will go to Haiti and will be added to your phone bill. Pretty easy and simple.

I personally don't believe that shit, I think i saw that ad on MTV.

Send it with Red Cross.

Edited by Voltage

• Content Count:  1167

um last time i checked america is prob still the number 1 country to live in. l

Just curious, when is the last time you checked? According to a UN Survey (Which you can find on many websites).

US is ranked 12th best to live in...

http://travel.latimes.com/daily-deal-blog/index.php/un-picks-best-and-wo-1122/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also... you say you want to help, help rebuild and all that... thats truly great and I wish you well with that... but, why are you requiring 100,000 people to join your blog? And for each 100.000 you'll stay a week longer?

Im going to Haiti and for every 100,000 people that joins ill spend a week there

I find it very sad, that your time spent there, is based upon people joining your facebook? It seems to me your seeking attention solely out of this, not the enjoyment of helping others.. but to benefit yourself, at least thats how i'm perceiving your text based upon all your responses to every post... I could be wrong, but thats how I view you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, your not even going yet... and do you really expect people to call missionaries for you to get you a spot?

LOLA.jpg

When your going for sure... let us know... not a *I might be going, just my facebook*.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Along with that you also feel the need to make a facebook page about it, I have no idea why you feel so strongly about it, in the end simply having a facebook page will accomplish nothing.

The fact that you are also REQUIRING 100,000 people to join the group is disturbing all on its own, it feels like you're exploiting their pain in order to gain fame.

Stop insulting everyone here who is arguing with your motives for going there, the fact that you have helped as a Missionary before does not mean you can provide them with the help they need at this time, and yes, you very well could just get in the way.

All that being said its nice to hear that you care about others and are willing to help them, you might just be going at this the wrong way, but thats for you to figure out.

QFT

Edited by Silentfaith

• Content Count:  3736

I just got to say that you dont need medical training or military training to put bricks on top of each other!! Go to StudentInternational.com they send college/highschool student in different parts of the world all the time to help...whether its medical, construction, education...yeah if you study the field its better but if you dont who the hell cares!!!

I spent 2 weeks in Jarabacoa (DR irony) through this organization and we did a LOT in a town poorer than dirt! I worked construction cause I dont have medical, or teaching experience

Edited by trakaill

Reply to Thread