? servers

? players online

Wth...

Guest barackobama

Wow... just wow.... get over it already... this was such a small small small thing, and it has been totally blown out of all proportion!

I said to whoever sent me the PM, that I will take a look at the demo, I didn't realise that he attached a demo to the thread.. gosh!

I will speak to Obez about the situation.

I've also read the CB, and Xeno, I really don't care much for tags, we just don't want people running around with all different tags on which will confuse people, it's such a simple request, such a small small request.

I really cannot stress enough how pathetic I find this whole situation !

• Like 3
Edited by GarfieldH

• Content Count:  378

Alright, crimson has asked me to post this for him as he can not post in locked topics.

-----

Okay, let me clear a few things up, since most of you are judging the situation wrongly.

Firstly, I didn't ban him out of nowhere, he was given four warnings prior to even being kicked.

They follow:

1. Prior to even warning him, I asked GarfieldH if this rule was still in effect, I got a yes from him.
  2. I told him the tag was wrong, and showed him the correct tag.«SG.Sup»
  3. He failed to listen, so I said it was a rule and he needed to follow it.
  4. Final warning over Green chat prior to being kicked, Copy and pasted the chat me and Garfield had regarding correct tags.
  5. Failed to listen, so I kicked him.
  6. Came back, and said "Nice try Crimson, but that isn't a rule.
  7. I replied with "Well, I'll give you five minutes to read up on that rule, and banned him for five minutes.

All proper protocols were followed and no rules were broken. He had more then enough time to fix his tags, I showed him the proper tag, chat log with Board member, showed him the thread regarding proper tags (Which I thought meant all Tags, because it would be stupid to have this rule for members and regulars, but not supporters). A ban was the harsher way of punishment and thinking back I could have handled it with more care, but I still stand by it nevertheless.

Reply to Thread