? servers

? players online

Bare Essentials for Living Yourself

• Content Count:  1839

what Jager said. I don't speak from the experience of paying for this shit myself, but I speak from experience of my family being very poor when I was younger.

I speak from experience of paying myself when it comes to the wisdom to not impulse buy, and to not buy things before your bills come in, the feeling you get when you get a bill and don't know if you'll have the cash to pay for it by the time its due is one of the worst in the world.

and seriously take his advice on the multivitamin. You get less sick as you get older, true, but I've been much healthier the past 9 or 10 months that i've been taking a complete multivitamin without ceasing.

• Content Count:  930

About the vitamins thing, any recommendations? Something I should be able to get in the UK.

I don't wanna buy something that is just a waste of money. I really do need vitamins due to my pathetic excuse of a diet haha.

• Content Count:  1300

many companies make a daily multi vitamin, id suggest grabbing some names off store websites or the generic multivitamin that your local grocery store sells and then googling it for information.

I use a daily mens health vitamin, but depending on your age there may be better options. or if your family has medical history of certain issues check into vitamins that help reduce or bolster you against the issue ( ie if your family history includes anemia, get a vitamin with more iron.) worth asking a few questions as well so you know what to tell your doctor if/when you see them if you cannot easily get that sorta thing out of your parents.

• Content Count:  1839

don't worry about brands, its a fucking vitamin. just go to your local grocery store and find the off brand that claims to be complete, and check the (hopefully very large) nutrition table on the back to make sure it has all the standard vitamins w/ 100% value and then some with a decent value. And yes, in actuality what I am suggesting is more of a dietary supplement as opposed to a multivitamin, but the vast, vast majority of people do not intake a fraction of a % of the recommended daily value of most suggested minerals etc.

And the ones you DO get enough of? Its probably not going to hurt to get ~150%+ of those every once in a while (and "too much" C/B is probably better for you anyway)

• Content Count:  426

About the vitamins thing, any recommendations? Something I should be able to get in the UK.

I don't wanna buy something that is just a waste of money. I really do need vitamins due to my pathetic excuse of a diet haha.

GNC mega man vitamin was voted best vitamin for a while. i think vitamin qualities can vary from different brands.

you'd be fine with One a Day vitamins also. this is in America though. i'm not sure if you have the same in the UK.

Reply to Thread