? servers

? players online

The LOOKIT WHAT I GOT!!! Thread

• Content Count:  1839

@lux yes, i collect them. yes, a very expensive hobby. The reason these are so expensive is because their top of the line watches that are less than $1000, and they're swiss.

@troy i didnt spend 600, i spent a fraction of that amount. thats just what it sales for from a reseller. And it sure does look pimpin, any watch that is ~2 inches across is pimpin :d. although i will relent, the first watch i posted is much cooler looking (and even bigger, and vastly more heavy).

As for what I do with them, i collect them, and wear them. It's a fascination with the mechanics and craftsmanship of the watches that draws me in.

@coldwar thanks for understanding the point of this thread. post pictures of the in hand items damnit. i dont want to see some stock photo you found of something off the internet people.

• Content Count:  3343

Eh, no. It's not 'more likely to brick your phone.' Please, don't spread misinformation. Rooting it is easy and allows for custom ROMs and applications that require root.

The only way you'd brick the phone is if you flashed your radio or SPL, which I don't do because the ROMs I use don't require it.

Vs going to a website to jailbreaK your phone, yes, it is more likely to brick your phone because its not as easy as just going to a website. Yes rooting pretty much makes you able to edit every aspect of your phone, but if you screw up the rooting process, the consequences can be fatal, for your phone.

• Content Count:  1839

if you're that worried psyche, just wait until they create an anti-brick like they did for WM. once you install hard SPL on a WM, you can flash the radio, the rom all you want, bc your device will never be unrecoverable

• Content Count:  1844

I was really excited to get this paintball gun and airsoft gun.

Dangerous Power G3 and ECHO 1 M4-Commando

w216hu.jpg

Oh, and I was excited when all of the parts for my rig arrived last August, she is my first build:

2rfsehd.jpg

t6qgwz.jpg

hmm G3 with a forgot the name of the hopper but is it a junior?

http://chattahbox.com/images/2009/01/doll.jpg

Edited by ReGIONALS

• Content Count:  1386

Rooting is like jailbreaking but for android phones, and its a little harder and more likely to brick your phone.

Rooting the phone is worth it...I rooted my G1 and if fucking amazing....you can turn phone into a wireless router

• Content Count:  2186

hello fellow musician! i havent much use for DI boxes but those look nice.

i got this less than a month ago via ebay.

Ellooo...

Is that a Shecter or however you spell it? How much did you throw after it? Looks nice!!

DI Boxes are the best thing you can give a sound engineer! Really!! So much use on guitar, bass and keys!! My best experiences are to send guitar into DI and then output to mixer and link to amp + mic'ing up the amp(!) with a high membrane mic.. Run bass directly into the DI, send output to mixer and then link signal to bass-amp and for keys I usually use stereo-jack output from the keyboards and use 2 DI boxes both outputting to mixer and linking to key-amp..

Just used that setup last night at a concert..

• Content Count:  6213

Vs going to a website to jailbreaK your phone, yes, it is more likely to brick your phone because its not as easy as just going to a website. Yes rooting pretty much makes you able to edit every aspect of your phone, but if you screw up the rooting process, the consequences can be fatal, for your phone.

o.O

I have no idea how to do any of that crap so I think it's best if I didn't.

Reply to Thread