? servers

? players online

Do mirror contacts even sound remotely cool?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Do mirror contacts even sound remotely cool?

• Yes.
    • Remotely interesting.
    • Not at all.

Mirror Contacts

• Content Count:  3697

Who thinks these would be epic? I know a lot of people wear contacts nowadays, and while I was looking in the mirror about a week ago I noticed my eyes looked very reflective (reflecting a lot of light, seemingly as if I were crying). Then I was like boom, mirror contacts.

So what do you guys think. Think it would be more than a little interesting to walk down the sidewalk and see mirrors in someones eyes? Or do you think it would just be weird?

• Content Count:  3697

seems like that would be really hard on the wearer. would be pretty weird though.

i used to have blue contacts. people thought it was crazy cause i'm asian.

I have no idea how they would go about doing it, but I can't see it being any harder on the wearer than normal contacts or coloured contacts. And those aren't exactly hard on the wearer.

It's not like you would have bits of metal in the eye, I'm sure the metal would be inside the contacts. (Again, no idea how they would actually do it but....)

• Content Count:  283

with the crazy technology we have today, im sure if the right people put their minds to it, these could exist before not very long. ive been a contact wearer for about 11 years and i think it would be hilarious to wear these. but contacts arent incredibly cheap, and no doubt these would cost more.

• Content Count:  426

I have no idea how they would go about doing it, but I can't see it being any harder on the wearer than normal contacts or coloured contacts. And those aren't exactly hard on the wearer.

It's not like you would have bits of metal in the eye, I'm sure the metal would be inside the contacts. (Again, no idea how they would actually do it but....)

i was just thinking that because a mirror is more reflective than regular contacts, it might affect your vision. maybe even the sun would cause a brighter reflection.

then again, if they ever did make anything of the sort i'm sure they would have taken that into consideration. just seems difficult to do.

Reply to Thread