? servers

? players online

What would you do if theres a scenario like i am legend ?

• Content Count:  2390

Find a hotel (A large one), and make it secure as possible, one way in, traps, ect.

Gather weapons, food, ammo, maybe various things to do to prevent dying from bordem (seriously, if you're alone for too long you go insane, so you need something to keep yourself preoccupied).

Learn to use the weapons, learn how to communicate with others that may still be alive (Phones would be useless).

Live.

• Content Count:  1844

RUN!!!!

I would gather all the SG members and go to a big ass house with guns/tanks etc.

and then 2 of them spawn as zombies and you guys all fail, napalm all over again.

but seriously, id get all my redneck friends get wood from homedepot (if this broke out in some other state and i ahd time to fortify) and get as much black powder and ammunition i could find stock up on gasoline and generators and live in my house kicking zombie ass.

Edited by ReGIONALS

• Content Count:  105

I would do what Robert Neville would do, kill vampires with stakes and onions, throwing them into the sunlight(I read the book a few years ago, seems more interesting than the movie.) Experiment on them to find a cure, and to survive til I'm in my 60's. There I go all apeshit.

Reply to Thread