? servers

? players online

Post your School Memories!

• Content Count:  691

lets see here:

In 7th grade i got in a fight with this kid, and me and him almost went through a second story wall window. (window just cracked)

also in 7th grade a teacher through a chair at me for not going to the office and telling him to fu*k a squirrel.

Freshman year i was going to pass my English with an A so i wrought the exam paper in 1337. When i got the paper back it said "very creative i had to have my son translate" and i got a A.

Then this year i was in Chemistry and my teacher put potassium in some water but when it reacted a piece flew of and landed in my mouth. it started on fire and burnt my lip and tongue and i got poised from the gas. it sucked.

• Content Count:  6712

I joined Steamgamers.

No seriously I have many good memories from school.

Killing all the bullies who called you Henrikeeeee

Skipping Math Class to get a bj.

Lulz :blink1:

• Content Count:  2994

Way too many to mention.

Though, 2 weeks ago, I lost my 2 best friends and some girl asked the teacher if "mexico" was a desease.

Also, once at a school trip, this dude asked this chick if they could be bf gf, she rejected and he was on his knees outside in the rain crying like a little bitch.

it was hilarious.

I liked that chick back then, so i was like "YES!!"

Me and a couple of mates were having a LAN and we had a some beers, well.. I got drunk and started to call a bunch of chicks, i had to explain the other day ^^ that was fun.

• Content Count:  2833

Skipping math class to give a..

I mean uhh

Starting up a club in and having it be bigger and more successful then the other clubs in my school.

Having the guy behind me in graduation urinate in his seat while we all laugh our asses of about it and then having a teacher come over and try to find out what was going on.

Meeting my first love.

Food fights in the Cafeteria then losing lunch privileges for a month then gaining them back after people threatened to sue.

Senior Pranks XD Rubbing Vaseline on all the door knobs.

Water balloon fight day.

Calling up the Agricultural department of the school pretending to be my Spanish teacher and telling them that a cow was loose outside the classroom, then watching the hilarity ensue.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3391

What kind of school did you go to? Jeez.

Normal public school like everyone else. Shit happens. Kids are dicks, parents don't control their kids and teachers, generally, don't give a fuck.

Reply to Thread