? servers

? players online

I just wanna say....

• Content Count:  4550

I think I need to bump this. Read this please.

http://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showpost.php?p=340880&postcount=33

Made very very clear what will happen to all those reg players and sg-a's. I've also got confirmation from a BD saying yes, you can ban for them revealing who you are purposely. I'm not kidding. When a guy comes into the server, shouts on his mic "Hey Spartan HOWS IT GOING???", gets warned not to do that, rejoins with the name "Spartan" and starts talking shit about me in a obvious inadvertently but yet direct way, you will get banned. This is a warning to you all.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1141

I think I need to bump this. Read this please.

http://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showpost.php?p=340880&postcount=33

Made very very clear what will happen to all those reg players and sg-a's. I've also got confirmation from a BD saying yes, you can ban for them revealing who you are purposely. I'm not kidding. When a guy comes into the server, shouts on his mic "Hey Spartan HOWS IT GOING???", gets warned not to do that, rejoins with the name "Spartan" and starts talking shit about me in a obvious inadvertently but yet direct way, you will get banned. This is a warning to you all.

That's a shame, now we have less ways to piss of Spartan.

• Content Count:  2942

I'm going to bump this again.

People need to learn when I don't appear online and/or change my steam name to match my in-game name not to call out over mic, CROMYTH or some other shit. I do that for a reason. I think the intellect of some people in SG are below the threshold of retardation. Usually these people play PB so it isn't too surprising.

Reply to Thread