? servers

? players online

The Red Ring of Death!

• Content Count:  4473

The yellow ring of death

Oh wait it never happens :suspicious:

Don't see how some lulz makes me a fanboy though :tape:

There are other problems and deficiencies for the other consoles, including your beloved PS3. I own all 3 of the big ones, so I'd think I would know if one was perfect in every regard or not.

Don't even try that "lulz" bullshit. You are a fanboy because EVERY chance you get, whether it be an innocent Xbox/PS3 post to an imminent console war, you incite some of the dumbest shit. Please, shut you fanboy ass up if the topic does not concern you.

You don't own a 360, so why are you even posting here? Go start a circle jerk in your own thread, moron.

• Content Count:  6712

There are other problems and deficiencies for the other consoles, including your beloved PS3. I own all 3 of the big ones, so I'd think I would know if one was perfect in every regard or not.

Don't remember saying PS3 is perfect :ohwell:

Don't even try that "lulz" bullshit. You are a fanboy because EVERY chance you get, whether it be an innocent Xbox/PS3 post to an imminent console war, you incite some of the dumbest shit. Please, shut you fanboy ass up if the topic does not concern you.

Lulz? Simple joke blown WAY out of proportion by you. The instigator? Seemingly you.

You don't own a 360, so why are you even posting here? Go start a circle jerk in your own thread, moron.

Definitely lulz.

Tbh I think it's the ones who get a period over the consoles that are the fanboys....Mr Sand in his vagina :wave:

• Content Count:  4473

Lulz? Simple joke blown WAY out of proportion by you. The instigator? Seemingly you.

Jee, I dunno, you saying something like that for the 10th+ time makes it more than "lulz". You are passing it off as a joke, but anyone who has seen how many times you've posted negatively towards one specific console would know that deep down, you must fulfill the urge jump in somewhere with something to say (about a console you don't own).

Definitely lulz.

Tbh I think it's the ones who get a period over the consoles that are the fanboys....Mr Sand in his vagina :wave:

Me owning all 3 consoles and respecting their perks =/= fanboy. The only thing I have been annoyed with is you. Your attitude and denial over it just makes my head spin. Just refrain from poking your head in further and stop pretending. You may not have balls or boredom to go full out moronic fanboy, but trying to hide it in "lulz" isn't doing you any favors. [insert witty emoticon]

Look, I don't own any guns, but do you see me going into gun threads all the time saying shit about guns? It's just so simple.

EDIT: It's just that you've seemed to reach a Church level of annoyance that many people felt, at least to me. I'm sorry if this was a little rough, but I'm just going to try and avoid anything I might find annoying from you.

Again, sorry I exploded, but it is what it is.

Edited by Italian Jew

Jee, I dunno, you saying something like that for the 10th+ time makes it more than "lulz". You are passing it off as a joke, but anyone who has seen how many times you've posted negatively towards one specific console would know that deep down, you must fulfill the urge jump in somewhere with something to say (about a console you don't own).

Me owning all 3 consoles and respecting their perks =/= fanboy. The only thing I have been annoyed with is you. Your attitude and denial over it just makes my head spin. Just refrain from poking your head in further and stop pretending. You may not have balls or boredom to go full out moronic fanboy, but trying to hide it in "lulz" isn't doing you any favors. [insert witty emoticon]

I'm not passing it off as a joke, it really is a joke. That is just what I do...I get good responses when I poke fun at the Estonian's as Russians, Slovenians as Bosnians....saying to Paul that Doncaster FC are shit...pretending to have a Newcastle accent to Spartan...... Maybe we're just two different people....I only do it to have a laugh with some other people and to get back some banter. I've never actually said that the 360 is shit in a non sarcastic manner....yes I can be critical in more serious topics but, that's not how I like it to be.

To make it even less fanboy is that I never even mentioned the PS3. You could've just taken my post at face value. Someone who owned a 360 could've said that and had no backlash.

Look, I don't own any guns, but do you see me going into gun threads all the time saying shit about guns? It's just so simple.

EDIT: It's just that you've seemed to reach a Church level of annoyance that many people felt, at least to me. I'm sorry if this was a little rough, but I'm just going to try and avoid anything I might find annoying from you.

Again, sorry I exploded, but it is what it is.

I only don't post in the gun threads because the fanboys bite my head off. If people lightened up a bit maybe it wouldn't be like that.

At least you saw that this was a bit rough, I wasn't brought to tears or anything but it kind of got me off guard....was expecting some banter not this but as I said before, guess we just go about these kinds of things in a different manner.

I don't mean to come as annoying myself but, sometimes I do things I regret, or do things too much....but no one is perfect after all.

Edited by Lux

• Content Count:  3341

I had exbox for a year and never got ring of death xD. My friend did though. We had a party at his house, and we were playing xbox. All the sudden, the game froze, we restared the xbox. BOOOM. Red ring of death. 1 hour later, everyone left

I had exbox for a year and never got ring of death xD. My friend did though. We had a party at his house, and we were playing xbox. All the sudden, the game froze, we restared the xbox. BOOOM. Red ring of death. 1 hour later, everyone left

Some party :oh:

Reply to Thread