? servers

? players online

New Server idea

• Content Count:  2632

So I found this new mod on GMOD and it's really alot of fun. It's growing in popularity and I think it would be great if we got one.

The mod is called Trouble in Terrorist Town (or also known as TTT). So say the server size is 16, there are 16 players in the server and they are all Terrorist. However, 3 Traitors will be chosen. The job of the traitor is to the kill the innocent T's (the one's who were not picked to be a traitor). They get special weapons and equipment to help their cause. The innocent T's job is to find out who the traitors are (by finding clues on dead corpses, or seeing someone acting suspicious) If the traitors kill all the innocents they win, however if the Innocent t's kill all the traitors they then win.

However the innocents also get a special class it is called the detective, he gets special items to assist his team (the innocents) to find the traitors. These items range from health packs to weapon checkers to a teleporter.

There is a tutorial on how to play. [On the website]

That is the link the link to the website that you can download the mod from.

Please look into this mod, i think it could be the next prison break of SG (with almost 75% less drama)

Edited by CandleJack

• Content Count:  3391

This is extremely fun in improv. It's a classic game and it's quite tough in real life. We all stand in a circle and the improv leader picks 2-3 assassins and they go around killing the civilians. They can kill the sheriff if they find out who it is.

The best part was that if the civilians picked the wrong guy, depending on how many people voted for him, he could die (lynch mob). Great stuff. I'd love to see a server with this on it.

Reply to Thread