• Xbox
    • spam

Xbox or ps3?

• Content Count:  635

Hey kids I have a story for you guys :)

Ps3 and Xbox 360 were brothers.

They never got along.

One day they got into a big fight.

They were fighting about who had better features and better games.

And then..

Wii came out and told them to stop fighting.

They wouldnt stop fighting.

Sooo wii took out his big guns

wii-guns.jpg

And shot them both.

Well kids the lesson of this story is...

WII FTW

• Like 1

• Content Count:  494

I'm going to buy the Xbox for the Xbox only games. (I.E. Splinter Cell: Conviction)

I have a PS3 and I love it, great graphics and blu-ray. However, I don't give a shit about online stuff. If I'm going to buy a game for online multiplayer playing, what douche buys it for Xbox or PS3? Controls limit ability to program multiple commands without making them complicated/annoying, and the mics for PS3 and Xbox are just extremely gay. Not to mention any 10 year old nowadays gets a Xbox for Christmas and just screams the word 'faggot' repeatedly during a game.

The high maintenance of PC to keep updating components to play newer and cooler games weeds out most of the 10 year olds and douchebags that Xbox and PS3 have to deal with all the time.

Not to mention, PS3/Xbox are limited in graphics to that of their hardware, which isn't exactly easily upgradable. PC higher-end graphic games will always look better unless they're ported from PS3/Xbox

This.

But for single player games I would have to go for the PS3. Not a big fan of the 360's exclusives. Halo is as bland cookie cutter FPS you get and I like Army of Two a lot more over Gears of War. The PS3 has some good exclusives so far (MGS4, God of War).

The PS3 is technologically superior in every way, even down to the disk format. Microsoft loves to make you pay for features. You even have to pay to use Netflix, even if you already have a Netflix account. Oh, and that is if your console even works after a year...

I may seem harsh on the 360 but there is a reason people are now jumping over to the PS3. Either way, PC owns all.

• Content Count:  2417

You even have to pay to use Netflix, even if you already have a Netflix account.

Umm actually....

Xbox 360 lets you instantly watch movies and TV episodes streamed from Netflix. This movie-watching innovation is available to Xbox LIVE® Gold members who are also Netflix members and allows them to instantly watch movies streamed from Netflix via Xbox LIVE for no additional monthly fee.

Reply to Thread