? servers

? players online

The most pain you've ever been in?

• Content Count:  1082

I was riding my Dirt bike last summer, was 90+ degrees outside so i was wearing shorts. Was doing laps around in the back yard, my mom was calling my brother over and the little tard decides to run out in front of me, i lean right to avoid him but at that same moment he ran right as well. Had to completely go down in order to not hit him, right leg got pinned under the bike, with the engine on my bare skin. When the bike was lifted off my leg, it took alot of melted / burnt skin with it.

• Content Count:  4162

When I was riding my bike, my little cousin decides to be a bitch and grabs one of those clear thin wires and tie it from tree to tree where I go up the driveway at top speed, when I was going up my chin hit the wire, starting bleeding. I got knocked off my bike, which it went crashing into a car in the garage, and cracked the back of my head open. I got stitches on the back of my head and chin, my ass was burning from a small skid on the pavement, and I had a bad headache for a few days.

Also, my little cousin got grounded for a month. Christ.

• Content Count:  6712

It's possible. Open your mouth as wide as you can and close it. Keep doing that until your jaw dislocates.

The left part of my jaw clicks...and I can literally open my jaw as far as it will possibly go and nothing happens.

• Content Count:  373

The left part of my jaw clicks...and I can literally open my jaw as far as it will possibly go and nothing happens.

http://www.indiaparenting.com/health/data/health00_042.shtml

My worst pain was when I was playing football bare footed in a park and ended up standing on a piece of glass which went straight through almost my whole foot D;

Had to wait for an ambulance since my foot was almost hanging off.

• Content Count:  137

1. Got stabbed twice

2. Broke my wrist in 4 places ripped my cartilage ligaments and tendons

3. Broke my nose

4. had an ear infection for 2 months straight just cleared up a week ago.... they had to suck puss out of my ear

5. Cracked my skull on concrete

6. Had heatstroke had to get an iv, took the medics 18 tries and one time they thought they got it but turned out it was just underneath my skin so my skin ballooned up and that shit squirted out.

all in all im just waiting to get shot to top the list lol

• Content Count:  763

worst pain i felt was a year ago ... i went into a moshpit with quite some crackheads ...

one of them got the brilliant idea to just jump at full speed with his knee out & hit me right in the balls ... i fell down ... got bout 50 ppl to run over me untill some guy helped me up & out of that pit.

(little detail ... i broke my ringfinger while being overrun & only realised it about 5 minutes after i got out of the pit ... didnt feel it cuz the pain in my ballz was much worse)

(btw, group was cavalera conspiracy)

• Content Count:  1405

When i used to Skateboard, i was Kick-flipping a 10 stair, about 6-8 feet in the air. I fell, and slid about 5 feet, my whole arm was covered in blood. Pretty bad, but it was fun.

• Content Count:  1554

about 5 years ago I was riding my bike down a downhill sidewalk, my shoestring got tangled in the peddle and I so happen to hit a rock sticking out of the ground, my bike tilted forward and threw me off it. I landed directly on my forehead and was covered in blood, my elbows and knees were scraped badly, I also then had to man up and walk my bike back home which was a block away.. have one hell of a scar on the top of my forehead now, not that seeable though under my hair.. I was like 10 years old

I've fell directly on my head a lot of times :sad2:

Edited by Troy

Reply to Thread