? servers

? players online

Thank you SG

• Content Count:  985

who tries? lol I think the word 4chan is being thrown around alittle too much without anyone really even knowing what its like on that site. Comparing a funny image or meme image posted in the offtopic doesnt make it like 4chan. Maybe if we had alot of racism, pedo's, and naked pictures of girls then it might start looking more like 4chan.

Get ure head out of your asses and just have fun, thats what the offtopic thread is for. ;)

btw im one of the assholes, nice to meet you :p

I said "try" not that it is. And no, hardly an asshole. You all misunderstand my definition. I guess no one can just take the compliment to the community and leave it at that. ahaha

• Content Count:  8383

I said "try" not that it is. And no, hardly an asshole. You all misunderstand my definition. I guess no one can just take the compliment to the community and leave it at that. ahaha

nah u took it the wrong way, I was saying all that in general to all the "SG becoming like 4chan" post. lol

• Content Count:  4354

I like to see threads like this. I don't think he is kissing @$$ at all. The Higher Ups and others that put allot into this community need to see that people think they are doing a good job.

• Content Count:  985

I like to see threads like this. I don't think he is kissing @$$ at all. The Higher Ups and others that put allot into this community need to see that people think they are doing a good job.

Thanks, suri.

Reply to Thread