? servers

? players online

Official SG TEXAS NO Limit HOLDEM POKER CLUB [THPC]

• Content Count:  1755

The website used to have a Texas Hold em game but I don't know what happened to it. It was alotta fun, I don't know why it couldn't be brought back up. lol Someone had a sig of green doing the biggest bluff in his life. He had only pair of 2's and someone else had like 2 aces? lol I just remember it was funny as fuck.

• Content Count:  301

sgpoker2.jpg

I'm doing well right now Got 24,000 in chips sitting at 2nd place in a 90 player tournament. Been sitting good most of the tournament.

I will be putting a SG Poker Tournament THIS WEEKEND, i will post a different thread. I think party poker.net has reserved poker tables and im looking on more websites. IT WILL BE FREE, NEVER for any money. I might give prizes away idk yet.

• Content Count:  283

hmm i dont have a full tilt acct but i could get one. what time would the game be this weekend? i may drop by. probably just register as the name ColdWar which is kinda gay but just so you know who i am.

i havent played poker on a reg basis for a year but thats probably a good thing. 1 cash game a week can really start to hurt the wallet after a while. im comfortable with tournaments, but them cash games make my nerves all twitchy and shit.

• Content Count:  6712

Haven't really got into playing for money yet (well some prizes are money or satellites to money tourneys but it's free to enter them).

I would imagine that you could make a private match on Facebook.

Reply to Thread