? servers

? players online

funniest comedian ever post ure comedians

• Content Count:  3380

Carlos Mencia is great, he was the 1st comedian i ever saw on TV ;P Gotta love racist comedy. As well, Jeff Dunham brought a whole new aspect to comedy... what he did with his standup is something never before done(or at least, not successfully in modern comedy).

My favorites are probably Mencia, Tosh, and Dunham. Cook is alright, he has great ability to do comedy but his material often lacks. Iglesias is good as well, but he gets kinda meh after the 2nd time you watch him.

Dunham sucks, his puppets arent even funny. The pimp doll and the hick doll are just blatantly racist and fuckin gay, and he's about as gay as his pink monkey thingy.

Mencia I kind of like, but he isnt about comedy and being funny, he tries to make his stuff about having a message or somthing, not my favorite.

As for Tosh, I love him hes one of my favorites, but not because of the show (Which I did love) but because of his early stand up/albums.

• Content Count:  8383

Carlos Mencia was good for his first two seasons lol.

Russell Peters is awesome imo.

Mencia was alright till he had to make up his own shit after people bust him for stealing jokes. lol

Reply to Thread