? servers

? players online

DJ thingy majiggy

• Content Count:  301

28186230.png

Do you wanna play records or CDs? You can even do it on laptop computer now... virtual dj search it.

You will need to dj...

1 DJ Mixer, check out Guitar Center.

2 decks means 2 turntables or 2 CDJs

need speakers and a reciever too to play your music to the masses

I have a DJM 800 which is a shitload of money. $1000. Berhinger is a good mixer to start with.

I have 2 Pioneer CDJs, i absolutly love it. You can scratch to them. I recommend you buy one that is cheaper like stanton if you dont have the money.

http://www.google.com/products?sourceid=navclient&rlz=1T4RNTN_enUS350US351&q=pioneer+cdj+mk2&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=NnGdS-2uBYP48Aal_-WVDg&sa=X&oi=product_result_group&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CB4QzAMwAA

i know the fucking dj hero that i got for 360 sucks dick for sure lol

just get the real deal lol

you can look at youtube about djing. Practice is the key. Do it everyday for like 5 months and youll be good at it. Beatmatching is the toughest thing. If one track is 134 bpm (beats per minute) and another track is 140 bpm, you have to speed up the slower track to fit it and make the beats fit together, its called mixing.

Yeah I have been looking at a DJ podcast and a bunch of youtube shit. I was thinking of getting the CDJ Pioneer 800, I think thats what its called. They say its a good beginner DJ set.

You can look at ebay and see what they have availible. I bought mine brand new, i dont suggest that. I think work your way up to better gear as you progress. If you have the money though, do it.

Reply to Thread