? servers

? players online

Spartan has met his match.

• Content Count:  1078

idk about the bhopping but it looks a lot like aimbot ;P If you look at the 1st video flashes don't seem to have much effect on his aim and his shots always happen to fall into head shots.

• Content Count:  8383

yea it would be hard to believe that he is legit. I know if he was on our servers doing some of this shit it would be hard to not have a reason to ban him. lol His shots are just too crazy

• Content Count:  1078

yea it would be hard to believe that he is legit. I know if he was on our servers doing some of this shit it would be hard to not have a reason to ban him. lol His shots are just too crazy

Yarr, the line between pro and hacks is thin but usually obvious. Almost all his shots go to the head, flashes don't fuck with his sight, he's got no real problem when targets come from the side or the rear, etc etc.

• Content Count:  494

Whether he's scripting or not, I'm not sure. Those Bhops seem pretty legit to me.

Though it is pretty clear that he is using an aimbot of some kind. Some of those shots were way off and he somehow managed to still get headshots on them...

• Content Count:  2427

Though it is pretty clear that he is using an aimbot of some kind. Some of those shots were way off and he somehow managed to still get headshots on them...

You make me laugh, welcome to Source.

also, video is old as fuck.

Reply to Thread