? servers

? players online

SupSup

• Content Count:  2427

right now TWL is the only decent league and it kind of blows. lol

tRVUOGUmxJI

TWL is not the only decent league, it's hardly even one of the better free leagues.

I can think of two leagues off the top of my head that are the bees knees compared to TWL.

• Content Count:  8383

tRVUOGUmxJI

TWL is not the only decent league, it's hardly even one of the better free leagues.

I can think of two leagues off the top of my head that are the bees knees compared to TWL.

which ones?

• Content Count:  4360

TWL has to be the worst league I ever played in. They have zero hacker protection, my whole team had walls and aimbots. I had to be the only one without them, we came into matches a couple of hours late and wrecked kids.

TWL has to be the worst league I ever played in. They have zero hacker protection, my whole team had walls and aimbots. I had to be the only one without them, we came into matches a couple of hours late and wrecked kids.

So you were on a team that ran hacks? lol Nice to know, altho its hard to believe that there would be one good apple in the bunch. :p

• Content Count:  4360

So you were on a team that ran hacks? lol Nice to know, altho its hard to believe that there would be one good apple in the bunch. :p

Yeah but still they told me where everyone was, so it was really not that hard. I just didn't feel like risking my steam account. What great fun that was.

Yeah but still they told me where everyone was, so it was really not that hard. I just didn't feel like risking my steam account. What great fun that was.

I was in a clan that had hackers in Delta Force: Black hawk down, so I know what its like. Where u knew they were hacking but yourself wouldnt hack. Altho I was really young so I was scared to do it. lol

Reply to Thread