? servers

? players online

New diet, still no exercise

• Content Count:  1839

my bad tink, even though i read it and typed it, i misunderstood your old weight as 124, instead of 224, lol.

and also, a jacket (hoodie/sweatshirt, w/e) is normally quite a bit longer, larger than shirts are.

For perspective, at my largest, my pants were 40" waist, and i wore XXL shirts. Now, I wear 31" waist (probably need to go down to 28", TBH) and a size M shirt >:d

• Content Count:  1938

I'm 20 years old, 135lbs and I'm 5 foot 10.

Best weight lose plan out there is lots and lots of speed.

Find who ever is the smart spaz in your school and buy his adderall. Start popping them everyday and you'll look like a super model within weeks.

I'm Slavic and I approve these questionable morals.

• Content Count:  3391

I'm 20 years old, 135lbs and I'm 5 foot 10.

Best weight lose plan out there is lots and lots of speed.

Find who ever is the smart spaz in your school and buy his adderall. Start popping them everyday and you'll look like a super model within weeks.

I'm Slavic and I approve these questionable morals.

I'm a bit passed school yard drug dealers. Also, I have Vyvanse that I take, but it's not as hardcore as Adderall.

• Content Count:  195

600 calories per day is starving yourself... There could be some major unhealthy consequences for a diet like that.

If weight loss is the only goal, then I'd say try and aim for 1500-1800 calories of high protein/medium carb meals depending on metabolism, but do the 30 minute of cardio/weightlifting per day. Youll be much healthier, and you will feel better than if you just starve yourself. Plus, if you starve yourself without exercising, your body will burn muscle as well as fat, and you will get weaker. Also you go into a survival mode, where the metabolism slows considerably. With the exercise you can speed up the metabolism and start burning off the calories healthily.

You'll lose the weight slower and more gradually, but you will be much healthier in the long run.

20 yo, 175 lb, 5'11'' 11% BF btw. And if you really want to get into shape, check out p90x.

Edited by Ramb0

• Content Count:  3391

600 calories per day is starving yourself... There could be some major unhealthy consequences for a diet like that.

If weight loss is the only goal, then I'd say try and aim for 1500-1800 calories of high protein/medium carb meals depending on metabolism, but do the 30 minute of cardio/weightlifting per day. Youll be much healthier, and you will feel better than if you just starve yourself. Plus, if you starve yourself without exercising, your body will burn muscle as well as fat, and you will get weaker. Also you go into a survival mode, where the metabolism slows considerably. With the exercise you can speed up the metabolism and start burning off the calories healthily.

You'll lose the weight slower and more gradually, but you will be much healthier in the long run.

20 yo, 175 lb, 5'11'' 11% BF btw.

It is high protein. The 600 calories is only counting their 5 meals. My 'lean and green' can be a few hundred, depending on what I get. I think Panera's chicken caesar's salad is 500 calories, but I don't know.

When I get home I'll add up the calories for my daily meals. I just know the bars are 110-120 calories each, not sure on the shakes or soups.

• Content Count:  6712

I just started a diet a month ago.

I'm 6ft 3, 17 (18 in May) and weighed 85 kg or 13.5 stone or 189 pounds before I started. Ok I'm no 1/4 TCP like some of you used to be but still....I was definitely over weight (even now I have quite a stomach) and my diet was shit.

Breakfast -If I don't skip breakfast I'll have raisin wheat without milk (I never had it with milk anyway though).....when I used to have a fry-up if anything. I'd say about half the time I skip breakfast though, I'm not very hungry mostly or I just wake up late and it's already lunch.

Lunch -Cut down on fry ups but I'll either have a subway (turkey breast and ham which is one of the more healthy ones...and only 6") or chicken (I have bad reactions to fish so this seems like a good alternative as it's less fatty than beef or pork) and potato wedges (not the lard arse ones).

Inbetween -I eat fruit in between meals if I'm hungry. Apples, bananas and grapes usually.

Drink -Only bottled water (I don't like tap water).

Dinner -I've tried more new things recently...but my dinner usually revolves around meat. Any kind really....(except fish) or anything just weird...and have some vegetables like carrots and potatoes around.

Exercise -I usually cycle to college every day which is about a mile away. If I'm late my mum might drop me off but I'll do a quick paced jog back. Play football on Tuesdays for 1-2 hours, sometimes go cycling with my mate (although over the summer this will drastically become more common...as in 15 miles per day plus as we're training to cycle from Barcelona to London) also I try and do at least 100 of a combination of sit ups/press ups every day (before I started my legs were alright but my upper body strength was pathetic)...generally other than that walking when I go out.

Exception -Saturday night is my exception. I go out drinking and got pissed on cider which doesn't help but I think I can afford myself some slack.

Anyway.....after 4 weeks my weight is now 82 kg or 12.10 stone or 180 pounds.

Might not seem like a lot but I can really feel the difference, and I have been working out a lot too so I've sort of been losing weight whilst gaining muscle (as bad as that is to do). Still plan to lose another 1/2 stone though.

Edited by Lux

• Content Count:  195

180 pounds is good for your height man, Im 175 at 5'11'' and still feel skinny. And losing weight while gaining muscle aint bad at all. It decreases your bf percentage... Arnold at his prime was 6'2'' and 240, but all of it was muscle.

Edited by Ramb0

Reply to Thread