? servers

? players online

New diet, still no exercise

• Content Count:  1755

Back to the topic, I have this weightlifting gym that you can exercise your abs, arms and legs with but never bothered to use it... is that the most efficient way?

You could just put it at a low wieght and just do alotta reps of it. And also if you wanna lose wieght or build muscle of both. Building muscle will make you lose fat but not lose wieght. So while you still weigh the same you could be losing inches but gaining muscle. Also remember muscle weighs more then fat too.

• Content Count:  1938

On a serious note, if you can't find any speed there are some alternatives.

My favorite is the Extacy and sex regiment.

First thing you need to do is find a very sexually active partner. Hookers and one night stands can work but they can be costly and less reliable in the long run. The looks of your partner doesn't matter because they will look amazing once your rolling off a pill.

Now its up to you whether you want a thin girl or a larger one. A larger one will definitely give you more of a work out due to your muscles working against something of a larger mass. A more thin athletic girl, although not as massive, can still provide a more aerobic and cardio sex workout.

Fat girl = Bulk Muscle

Thin girl = Athletic Muscle/Cardio Workout

Which ever best suits your weight lose needs.

Now that you have yourself a girl (same standards apply if you wish to sexercise with a male.) you need to get yourself your main fat burner, some extacy. You can usually find this weight lose drug at weight lose dance events called raves. The people there are usually already in shape but still adhere to the drug induced sexercising to keep slim.

I'd recommend the pink dolphin pills because frankly, there is nothing more badass then a pink dolphin.

Make sure you take your weight lose extacy pill atleast 1 hour before sexercising in order to feel the full effects of the pill. There are many sexercising techniques that you can engage in, I'm not doing to delve on the topic but you can just google sex and you'll find hundreds of workout positions.

Good luck losing the weight and remember to stay hydrated. Drink plenty of water while sexercising under the influence.

• Content Count:  6712

Whatcha mean? Like my height? lol Yeah its funny how Americans were like the tallest people around and now its Europeans. I will keep in serious shape and work out 2 times a day even when I get outta the army. Gonna try to keep that standard. Once I burn all the fat off, then I will just focus on keeping it off and building muscle. Just gotta remember to eat smart escpecially since I have fat boy tendecies like just eating food because I am bored or eating all the food on the table even though I am not hungry it just tastes good. I also tend to have that problem with sweets. Every 2 or 3 months, I get a massive sweet tooth. I buy just arm full of sweets and eat it all. Its wierd urge that comes outta no where. And for some strange reason if I don't give into that urge my mouth will be watery and my teeth will hurt. Anyone have that problem before? I heard a couple people have that but with chocolate. I hate chocolate though :evil:

It was more that you said you're 65 cm :clap:

• Content Count:  1839

But then do you not see a decline in your actual bodily health as you are still in the mentality of losing weight when you are past your personal weight goal? I have a friend who's now anorexic due to this and it's kind of heart crushing to see him wasting away because he's in that kind of mentality..

it's not a mindset. I guarantee you, when i get off of these meds, i will eat more than enough to not be losing any more weight. The magic of the adderall is that it kills your appetite, and so for now i only eat like once in the morning and one other meal later in the day to make sure i don't die/ruin my metabolism.

The 6 meals a day stuff is something that anyone could do even just to maintain a stable weight, when these meals are very small, mind you.

• Content Count:  2115

it's not a mindset. I guarantee you, when i get off of these meds, i will eat more than enough to not be losing any more weight. The magic of the adderall is that it kills your appetite, and so for now i only eat like once in the morning and one other meal later in the day to make sure i don't die/ruin my metabolism.

The 6 meals a day stuff is something that anyone could do even just to maintain a stable weight, when these meals are very small, mind you.

Isn't adderall an ADD med?

• Content Count:  1839

yes. but it is becoming increasingly common to prescribe the drug specifically for this well known side effect. I don't have ADD, if that's what you're asking. it actually doesn't mess with your mind much, I was surprised. you may have mood swings for the first couple of weeks, but after that nothing really.

• Content Count:  3341

Ok, here is a diet that my mom's friend tried and it WORKS!

You can eat everything, but it has to fight in the palm of your hand. No less no more. The food has to be with the size of your palm. You have to eat regulary from 6:00 to 6:00 every 2 hours.

Trust me, it works, and you can eat EVERYTHING!

Reply to Thread