? servers

? players online

In the wrong place

• Content Count:  4980

Yeah, I don't know what happened. Tbh, back when I first joined (when it was ZM) this was a great community to hang out with on forums, in-game and vent. Everyone was nice to everyone, ahh I still remember Saxe. Such a fun guy. But many people have also disappeared, which isn't SG's fault- They had RL stuff to deal with. SG has died a bit and need to wake up again! But it is good that we make weekly events on Reg CS or Napalm to keep the fun level up.

Guest barackobama

Sorry that you're angry about that, enjoy eGO, make sure you don't swear in that community!

To anyone else who has a problem with that comment I made, I thought Beth was being sarcastic, if you look at that thread, and read what she said, it looks pretty sarcastic to me.

To be honest, I've done so much for this community and always been given disrespect no matter what I did, now it's finally coming to the point where I don't care, and this is what you get, I've always been slagged off for anything I did, so have the other BD's, when we agree with something you slag us off, when we disagree you slag us off.

If you haven't noticed, all the BD's are inactive, this is because everything we do is just slagged off, simple. I myself still come on and deal with everything, I have around 10 Pm's a day from people wanting name changes, account changes, donation problem, servers, bans, you name it I deal with it.

Not the fact that I gave the community my own personal money so you guys could get all the lovely servers you want and everything else, as the donations only covered a portion of the fees.

So I thank the community for always being supportive, from when I was MA I've always been met with criticism, to BD, wasting my life away doing the shit work on here so you guys could enjoy.

I know all of you don't hate me, and I get on with most people, I have my little hate group, which is very touching.... I know this won't be the last I hear of this, and I'm sure we'll see LavaGOD posting around.... and I love the fact that someone who joined the community in 07, has hardly been part of this community comes out with a post like this... but everyone is free to post what they like I guess... I'm waiting for the slagging of replies to this post, try to find something to argue with me in this post...

I also laugh at the fact everyone is always slagging the community off, saying it's a bad community.. why are you still here posting then?

• Content Count:  195

I also laugh at the fact everyone is always slagging the community off, saying it's a bad community.. why are you still here posting then?

Not saying it's a bad community, just that there could be things done to improve the way the system works.

• Content Count:  1484

Sorry that you're angry about that, enjoy eGO, make sure you don't swear in that community!

To anyone else who has a problem with that comment I made, I thought Beth was being sarcastic, if you look at that thread, and read what she said, it looks pretty sarcastic to me.

To be honest, I've done so much for this community and always been given disrespect no matter what I did, now it's finally coming to the point where I don't care, and this is what you get, I've always been slagged off for anything I did, so have the other BD's, when we agree with something you slag us off, when we disagree you slag us off.

If you haven't noticed, all the BD's are inactive, this is because everything we do is just slagged off, simple. I myself still come on and deal with everything, I have around 10 Pm's a day from people wanting name changes, account changes, donation problem, servers, bans, you name it I deal with it.

Not the fact that I gave the community my own personal money so you guys could get all the lovely servers you want and everything else, as the donations only covered a portion of the fees.

So I thank the community for always being supportive, from when I was MA I've always been met with criticism, to BD, wasting my life away doing the shit work on here so you guys could enjoy.

I know all of you don't hate me, and I get on with most people, I have my little hate group, which is very touching.... I know this won't be the last I hear of this, and I'm sure we'll see LavaGOD posting around.... and I love the fact that someone who joined the community in 07, has hardly been part of this community comes out with a post like this... but everyone is free to post what they like I guess... I'm waiting for the slagging of replies to this post, try to find something to argue with me in this post...

You created this situation yourself, in my opinion.

Yes, it was a dick post, but if you would've apologized instead of sticking with your post, this would've been dealt with now.

I don't see who is hating you by the way, most of us just disapprove the way you talked to Beth.

She also has done a lot of work for this community and I don't see why she doesn't deserve the same respect, the same respect that you would like from us.

''Sorry that you're angry about that, enjoy eGO, make sure you don't swear in that community!'

This is a good example.

Instead of a smartass comment, maybe you could see this thread as feedback and it might help you/us to improve the community.

And of course you are ''allowed'' to have fun too, only in your position you can't fuck around in the same way many others do.

You are setting the example, you are the third (?) in command, you simply have a responsibility.

In the end we're all part of a gaming community, but just as in real life there are also people in SG that you will probably dislike/hate.

That's not going to change, we all have different characters.

If you want respect Garfield, respect us too.

Edited by P3rg3

• Content Count:  2115

It's not a bad community. I always love you GarfieldH, no matter what, and it shows in some of my videos that I made from/about/in respone to yours. Either way, I see where you're going with the "I don't get respect i don't give respect"-thing. But you are a Board of Director, eventhough you do get shit from people, there are still members that look up to you, be rolemodel mate. You have other ways of dealing with shit instead of throwing shit back at us.

Guest barackobama

Okay, so be it, no more to be said, I've noted everything that was said, and shall improve how I speak to certain people next time, please PM me with any objections...

I also see no point in this being open, unless we want 6 more pages of the same posts...Thanks for the concern LavaGod... greatly appreciated =)

• Like 2

Reply to Thread