? servers

? players online

Funny kids who cant buy their own shit

• Content Count:  6

Didnt know where to put this so i put it in offtopic.

It seems like these kids are sending out links from their own accounts and accounts they've hacked.

My friend echo found out who hacked him and gave me this list of people. Feel free to screw around/fuck with them if you want.

[DXT] Gravy, [DXT] DeHaterZ, [DXT]Taktika, and ^7[DeMoNiC]^2Komakazee

One of them hacked my other friends account and i had a small conversation with the hacker.

He was basically gloating and stating he hacked 2000 people.

Peace, Ill play on the zombie server sometime again if im not for some reason banned for this post.

I hope this isnt against the rules.

• Content Count:  6

Reread it please. Never told you to back-hack them. Plus some of you may even have seen their message where it implies something is hilariously funny. Then adds a link to steam community with a bunch of spaces then a mix of letters and numbers again

• Content Count:  1740

Yes I will deffinetly hack someone because some random guy on a forum tells me to. /end sarcasm

you forgot your begin sarcasm quote

anyways, lolz retards

• Content Count:  1166

Nah, I get what you're saying. I like to dick around with the scammers who have names like "SteamAdmin0" and claim they need you're account info for an "update." You just play along, give them fake info, then copy and paste this funny fake FBI warning that scares the he'll out of them.

• Content Count:  513

You can't hack anyones account unless you REALLY know your stuff. Those people do not know there stuff. They don't even know that there is stuff. They havent even thought that there could be stuff.

Reply to Thread