? players online

CSS or TF2  

35 members have voted

1. 1. CSS or TF2

• CSS (Counter Strike Source)
    • TF2 (Team Fortress 2)

CSS ot TF2

• Content Count:  337

Its OR no OT also this thread is dumb. CS:S wins automatically because we are a CS:S based community.

dude they had a TF2 server and it doesnt matter what community u are in u can favor a different game. plus we also have a gmod server. and im almost positive this community isnt just about css because look at the site picture up top.:der:

We dropped the TF2 server because no one played it. Just because we have a picture with a engineer in it doesn't mean shit.

dude ive already talked to alot of people and SG is not just for CSS dude its a simple gaming community for several games. BF2 TF2 CSS Gmod and im pretty sure theres a few others. dont insult a post u cant back up k :LOL:

• Content Count:  4360

dude ive already talked to alot of people and SG is not just for CSS dude its a simple gaming community for several games. BF2 TF2 CSS Gmod and im pretty sure theres a few others. dont insult a post u cant back up k :LOL:

If people were so big on tf2 server than why was it never populated? Don't talk about shit you were not here for.

If people were so big on tf2 server than why was it never populated? Don't talk about shit you were not here for.

it was a bad server plane and fucking simple i dont like the cart mod just shut the fuck up if you dont like the thread GET THE FUCK OUT make ur own thread about how gay u are so i can bid you a fucking ado.

• Content Count:  4960

Vote for your favorite!

Its OR no OT also this thread is dumb. CS:S wins automatically because we are a CS:S based community.

dude they had a TF2 server and it doesnt matter what community u are in u can favor a different game. plus we also have a gmod server. and im almost positive this community isnt just about css because look at the site picture up top.:der:

We dropped the TF2 server because no one played it. Just because we have a picture with a engineer in it doesn't mean shit.

it was a bad server plane and fucking simple i dont like the cart mod just shut the fuck up if you dont like the thread GET THE FUCK OUT make ur own thread about how gay u are so i can bid you a fucking ado.

laterz

shrugging.jpg

• Like 4

Reply to Thread