? servers

? players online

Attention Community.

• Content Count:  1465

Wait a minute... So this entire time your deaf? Damn.. I had no idea. Truthfully I have spina bifida. Google it if you don't know what it is. Your not alone with disabilities.

So we have to wait like 13 years to make fun of you? That blows.

Lol.

Edited by Movement

• Content Count:  1236

How's your balance, cuz I know it has something to do with your ears.

The cochlea (the main part that controls balance) and the ear drum (The part that vibrates, allowing you to hear sound) are different things.

Just so you know.

• Content Count:  975

I'm sorry you're deaf... I listened to a speech about ASL and we learned all the signs, I can tell you that I was bored during the whole thing (I'm not deaf). I hope that treatment comes out soon!

• Content Count:  2942

I'm sorry you're deaf... I listened to a speech about ASL and we learned all the signs, I can tell you that I was bored during the whole thing (I'm not deaf). I hope that treatment comes out soon!

That's just a dick move.

• Content Count:  4960

I wasnt born deaf, i have a disease called Autoimmune Inner Ear Disease, it causes my immune system to attack my inner ear tissue. I was born with perfect hearing, but over time it deteriorated until i became completely deaf say... 4 or 5 years ago.

I hate the disease called "Autoimmune Inner Ear Disease", makes you unable to hear our conversations :'(

If there was a cure for it and it would cost around 5000$, i would ask the whole community to give 10$ each and make my bankaccount empty to send it all, just to give you a chance to hear again.

I wish nobody get's this, since this screws your life forever.

Btw, joking with anybody's disease is pathetic, no joke :evil:

Edited by Zaraki

Reply to Thread