? servers

? players online

Whats your price? [NSFW]

• Content Count:  1755

The other thread reminded me of this when me and my buddies were talking about this on the plane ride back to the states from Iraq.

How much would someone have to pay you to suck a guy's dick? Disease free and all that other stuff? And what about fucking a guy and getting fucked by a guy? All disease free and what have you.

Someone would have to pay me $1000 to give a dude a blowjob. For fucking a guy, I would go for $500. And for getting fucked would be $5000. The argument is you aren't doing this for pleasure but for the money so it isn't gay.

• Content Count:  1167

The argument is you aren't doing this for pleasure but for the money so it isn't gay.

I hate to break it to you, and to anyone else... but... if you (a male), accept money to have sex with another male... that makes you gay. Atleast thats how I view it..

For me, I would never take money to have sex with another man... if I was offered $1,000,000 to be fucked. I wouldn't do it. Money can't buy dignity.

This is just my opinion of course, I'm not being derogatory towards your post.

Edited by Silentfaith

• Content Count:  6712

Since when was fucking a man up the arse 10 times cheaper than getting fucked in the arse yourself?

Just saying.....when you get fucked you can just sit there and pretend it's not happening.

But yeah......I'd be more expensive than Vir that's for sure.

Reply to Thread