? servers

? players online

should i take a girl to see iron man 2?

• Content Count:  6213

I never said she likes him as in a relationship way, even if they're just friends she likes him that way.

Don't try and use all your "Girl knowledge" bullshit on me, your girlfriend is halfway across the fucking country from you.

So just because I live a state away from him, it means nothing? Lol. If anything it's harder to hold a long distance relationship so I give him props.

• Content Count:  6741

You don't ask a girl what she wants to see... You're taking her out, you make the calls. If she wants to see something else, she will suggest it.

You don't get very far, do you?

• Content Count:  920

You don't ask a girl what she wants to see... You're taking her out, you make the calls. If she wants to see something else, she will suggest it.

Yeah, you can't let the woman walk all over you in the relationship. It'll just fail and you'll find yourself tied to the bed getting raped by a Domintrix or whatever they're called. It'll just be horrible.

• Content Count:  2284

You don't get very far, do you?

Actually, I'm pretty sucessful. I'm just going to stop giving advice to people on relationships since they never use it. I probably could of put my other reply in a nicer way, but I was tired and was just putting the basic thing down.

It works for me, that's all that matters. Something else might work for you.

Reply to Thread