? servers

? players online

UUUUUGGGGGHHHH

• Content Count:  3391

Sorry, it is something bubbles from trailer park boys sang (you Americans/other parts of the world probably don't get it)

I don't literally mean that though. :p

I watched every episode of TPB and all of the movies. Your quote doesn't make any sense since it has no context and is jumbled in with other sentences.

• Content Count:  513

K whatever, I meant literally liquor and whores who gives a fuck.

To bill, don't get your account back. It will be better in the long run.

And that fat guy video is fake.

• Content Count:  560

*warning this is one giant rage*

my fucking wow account got hacked everything is gone. including my 8000 gold i was saving up. i think tthe connection problems with my css and this are due too me having a virus i ran spybot ad aware AVG nothing got found im just so fucking pissed when i found out my WoW got hacked my dad laughed and i told him too shut the fuck up, ive never swore in front of my parents before =P anyways i just wanna fucking reformat but i did it three times already and my dads like your 17 you should be able too do it yourself by now but well i cant so fuck him... if anything bad happens too my form account or my vent or something or even my css dont blame it on me i might have gotten hacked =( this just fucking UGHHHHHHHHHHH i could just kill everything... this makes me realize how i have no life

lol i feel your pain. M:toung:y WoW account got hacked once too

• Content Count:  132

well lmy dad doesnt fix my comp they said one more week and they'll potentially have it all sorted out but i havent been on much cuz i still have the keylogger or whatever and i have an english essay and a shit ton of work too do. 16 more days and its summer and i can have wow and css and a regular comp back hopefully by this weekend =(

Reply to Thread