? servers

? players online

Organ donor suprise

• Content Count:  127

All right today i walked to the mail box across my street to get the mail i was going through to sort out junk mail and all of sudden i see a letter that has Arizona Donor Associtation on it i decide to humor myself and open it is adressed to Connor Baier(Me). The very first sentence is "Thank you for making the generous decision to be an organ and tissue donor on the DonateLifeAz Registry." I honestly did not know what was going on so i read on it turns out when I went to take my permit test i accidently marked to be an organ donor.:weird: Now that i think about it why would they even put that when you are registering for a permit? if any one has any other wierd letters they recieved in the mail feel free to share.

I would post a picture but my camera is broken.

• Content Count:  2833

LOL uhh its on the paper when you register for your permit because if you are an organ donor they put it on your license. So if something happens to you they check your license and if it says you are an organ donor they take your organs while they are still viable. its not weird at all that you got that letter.

• Content Count:  8383

Didnt see anything weird about ure story, like Ms Blargh said. Its a normal question that is answered when getting any form of ID.

• Content Count:  522

When I went for my permit the person literally peer pressured me into doing it, kept persisting until I said yes, and said that I would have the option to change it when I got my license. Got my license. Was never asked. I had my license printed out and to my surprise I had one of those donor hearts... Damn state of Connecticut DMV. Make me wait 4 hours to take a test and now they expect me to give my organs away... Bastards...

Edited by c0bra067

• Content Count:  352

LOL uhh its on the paper when you register for your permit because if you are an organ donor they put it on your license. So if something happens to you they check your license and if it says you are an organ donor they take your organs while they are still viable. its not weird at all that you got that letter.

This.

Why wouldn't you be a donor anyways

Reply to Thread