? servers

? players online

Organ donor suprise

• Content Count:  4960

This proves that we don't pay attention anymore :p

You almost signed up for "Save the bonobomonkey, only 25$ each month" org.

I don't think it's a bad idea for YOU to be an organ donor, but it can be hard for the people you leave behind, knowing that somebody is running around by your help.

This can be either depressing or joyful (except ur dead)

Even if it was a mistake, it's a good thing to do, without a doubt, since you don't need your organs anymore when you die (yes it can be frightning to think about it now, but saving lives must stay in your toughts too ^^)

Grtz

• Content Count:  6559

Connor: Can you PM me your steam user/pass, I need to verify something to make sure you get full member rights on our servers.

thx!

• Content Count:  522

Ya well, I got a letter about some invitation to my ex-wifes wedding

and I don't have an ex wife.

I got sloshed and got hitched with some bitch in Vegas under you name. Divorced in a week. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Edited by c0bra067

• Content Count:  3697

First of all, not weird at all as already explained previously.

Second of all, why would you not choose to be an organ donor, unless you have seriously legitimate reasons, everyone who refuses to being one is being selfish. Or not even selfish, because at that point you're dead, so it's not benefitting you even by having it, it's ONLY harming those who need organs.

So I guess instead of saying selfish, more like sadistic or purposefully malicious?

I can't think of a single example where someone would have a legit reason. Although I'm guessing there is at least one, though most people don't have a legit reason.

• Content Count:  2034

First of all, not weird at all as already explained previously.

Second of all, why would you not choose to be an organ donor, unless you have seriously legitimate reasons, everyone who refuses to being one is being selfish. Or not even selfish, because at that point you're dead, so it's not benefitting you even by having it, it's ONLY harming those who need organs.

So I guess instead of saying selfish, more like sadistic or purposefully malicious?

I can't think of a single example where someone would have a legit reason. Although I'm guessing there is at least one, though most people don't have a legit reason.

Judaism prohibits the desecration of a dead body (nivul hamet) which organ donation falls under.

Reply to Thread