? servers

? players online

Worst thing morally you have done on NY SG server.

• Content Count:  2750

I remember playing L4D with like, Potshot, Cloud, Juku and some other dudes, and Juku and Potshot were on my team against Cloud's team. Juku had told Cloud that there was a patch that messed with smokers, and Cloud was a smoker, so he completely fucked up because Juku predicted it.

There was no patch.

For me though, it was making Jiggle that signature that labeled him as a retard.

• Content Count:  2284

I killed the entire human team of about 29 people on Atix Extinction about half a year ago with the helicopter.

I remember that, I was still a little Supporter then.

But I banned Killerwolf and he got really mad.

• Content Count:  1470

Mine was TTT, I was calling randomly names out, I thought they knew I was kidding but actually it ended up with like 7 people dieing after all then they suddenly started saying IT'S 3DG IT'S 3DG.

And I asked why, they said all the people you said were traitors were innocents.

That was like.... just bad.

• Content Count:  5007

On boatescape i accidently let myself go of the controls of heli and landed in the water that kills you along with 8 ppl D:

lol, where everyone waits for the wall to break for the pods, i took the heli over there and turned off the power. it was lols, a good 10 people died.

I use to shoot rocks on people and shit in escape when I was a Reg and Hon.

same, i still do.

I killed the entire human team of about 29 people on Atix Extinction about half a year ago with the helicopter.

lol same

• Content Count:  1122

I start choppa before anyone can get on it(speed hax),then i wait for humans in command center.So,they come and i say :"you gotta jump to choppa to get on".They jump,i move choppa to right,and...THEY DIE.

Early nuking.

And,if i remmember well,i used nade in full elevator,then left.It was KABOOOM.

I dont do much of that anymore(but i always take choppa...).Less chance of getting admin ;)

Reply to Thread