? servers

? players online

Westboro Baptist Church protesting Dio's funeral

• Content Count:  3736

a troll is someone who says something blatantly ignorant that they don't believe in in order to get an emotional response from his intended audience,

these people wholeheartedly believe in what they are saying and are thus fundamentalists and not trolls.

anyone who mistakes WBC as trolls are newfags.

I personally believe they dont really believe in the crap they preach because for one it doesnt make sense and its inhuman ...

I dont think that many crazy people can end up in the same crazy church..

so I say trolls!

• Content Count:  522

I personally believe they dont really believe in the crap they preach because for one it doesnt make sense and its inhuman ...

I dont think that many crazy people can end up in the same crazy church..

so I say trolls!

Hahahahaha I guess that theory makes sense... They're preaching against people that are defending the ability for them to preach at all... So they're saying no to the ability to say no in a sense. Maybe they're just plotting on dividing by 0... WE MUST STOP THEM

• Content Count:  618

They used to protest military funerals (I forget why, but they have some agenda against the war in Iraq.) That went on until George W. Bush signed a bill that people couldn't disrespect the funerals of our troops. So far that's the only law that's been passed to prevent these people from protesting funerals of people they don't agree with. If they continue this up, I can honestly see WBC getting physically assaulted by some pissed of metalheads.

• Content Count:  494

I think a bunch of soldiers, gays, rockers, and anyone else they have trolled should camp outside their church and blast some good old hard rock/metal. Highway To Hell in particular. ;D

Reply to Thread