? servers

? players online

SG 2010 Holiday Thread

• Content Count:  6712

Yup........so looking at my OP my holiday plans have changed quite a bit :rolleyes:

Might do the cycling trip next year, but that's on hold for now.

Instead I'm going to Tenerife starting today for 2 weeks....so I might come on once or twice but otherwise see you guys in 2 weeks :thumb:

• Content Count:  554

My family and I will be staying in Barcelona for a week then going on a Mediterranean Cruise. I was also in Virginia 2 weeks ago. Very Hot, the southern accents almost killed me :S

• Content Count:  2034

My family and I will be staying in Barcelona for a week then going on a Mediterranean Cruise. I was also in Virginia 2 weeks ago. Very Hot, the southern accents almost killed me :S

Hey, it's not hot at all. Damn people from the North complain too much. :evil:

Depends on where in Virginia you go to determine how bad the accents are.

• Content Count:  494

I ended up going on the Oasis of The Seas to the Eastern Caribbean. It was a nice ship and all, but there were way too many people on it. It wasn't even packed to maximum capacity either. The problem wasn't really in the crowds, but getting something to eat. You would typically have to wait in long lines in order to get your food or get a seat. If they hadn't put in so many pay-to-eat places (you're already paying for the damn cruise, wtf?), congestion at food places would of been a lot lighter.

If anyone else cruises like I do, I would suggest trying to go in the off season (winter time). Everyone I went with hated the heat and complained to some degree. Personally I enjoyed the heat, but most people don't. If you go during the off season prices are cheaper and the weather is still pretty nice.

Reply to Thread