? servers

? players online

Post your room!

• Content Count:  581

0530000212d.jpg

Awesome Banner UNC all the Way. Also i never knew u were from NC.

Maybe ill post mine later?

Edit*

Shit i didnt know this thread was from a week ago.. Ahh well. not too old. Still Cool Thread...

Edited by h3adsh0t

• Content Count:  6712

We should sticky this.

Anyway this is my room......!

dscn0971r.jpg

You can see my PC....and I've got a little cushion so visitors can sit back on my bed and watch me be a cool kid...and a little seat/compartment thing which I just throw some of my clothes on.

dscn0972s.jpg

Higher up view......

dscn0974a.jpg

Got all my boxers, socks, jeans, shorts and tracksuits in there. On top there's some creams, sprays..comb...and junk.

dscn0975s.jpg

Got my Watford FC flag...and the poster I got from Hard-Fi's (favourite band) concert a few years ago.

dscn0976k.jpg

My bed without the cover (don't worry I'm not hiding any Hentai it's just an average cover).and on top I've got a few of the Watford FC shirts I've collected over the years. I'd have the one on the left with the player signatures in the picture frame with some of the memorabilia...but I asked my mum to get some stains off and she went and chucked it in the washing machine...so yeah the signatures may as well not be there.

My wall is yellow..got the skirts paint so yeah....you can tell that I'm a Watford fan.

dscn0977d.jpg

My main wardrobe which I share with my brother...(his room is a box so no room). The door panels are broken and are a fucking pain to slide across as they don't move freely...

dscn0978dk.jpg

Garden through my blinds...it's pretty small and we don't really go past that chair out their anyway. Got a nice big park 1 minute away so it's allll good.

dscn0979b.jpg

Clothes hanger....and the bush that separates us and our cunt neighbour.

dscn0970c.jpg

The sexy beast himself.......shirt reads "If it wasn't for birds and booze I could have played for England"....it's true :tape:

• Content Count:  3380

Well my rooms messy as hell because of finals and Ive been throwing papers everywhere and chugging diet cokes, but here it is.

photofi.jpg

Heres my computer/desk area.

photo2nu.jpg

My tv and grateful dead poster.

photo3qo.jpg

My computer tower, my 360, my Ps3 and an abundance of papers and games strewn about everywhere.

photo4z.jpg

My guitar collection. Guess which ones real??

photo5sy.jpg

My snowboarding mural, Sublime poster and Pink Floyd album collection poster.

photo6jp.jpg

Rolling Stones poster, small Led Zeppelin tin, my stereo and bears pic.

photo7mh.jpg

Same pic pretty mucn only better quality and this time my Bob Marley poster :d

photo8c.jpg

This shows my door and my three favorite posters. The Bob Marley, my Hendrix door poster and my Pink Floyd The Wall poster.

• Content Count:  1141

photo3qo.jpg

My computer tower, my 360, my Ps3 and an abundance of papers and games strewn about everywhere.

I have the same computer tower. Nice room. :clap:

Reply to Thread