? servers

? players online

diz is supar srs; srs thread is srs

• Content Count:  649

de pershun who taikez caire ouve de maintanaince neededz 2 taike mour kaire of da surverz cuz i r playin on de survurz and sumtimes I r hakin on de survurs but be4 I can axetualle hak sum1 de survers tailz me da dey r dawon 4 maintanaince I tink da de Yaygar gai shuld taike mor kare of da survurs kthxbai.

• Content Count:  1300

sorry, the servers went down like your mom, I had to do something to fix them. and a presumptive

YOU SIR!

image.php?groupid=234&dateline=1274823387

Edited by Jager

sorry, the servers went down like your mom, I had to do something to fix them. and a presumptive

YOU SIR!

image.php?groupid=234&dateline=1274823387

Your upside down 2010 glasses are quite the force to be reckoned with. May I just say that you sig is probably the grea-

here comes the gay rapper:

• Content Count:  3391

de pershun who taikez caire ouve de maintanaince neededz 2 taike mour kaire of da surverz cuz i r playin on de survurz and sumtimes I r hakin on de survurs but be4 I can axetualle hak sum1 de survers tailz me da dey r dawon 4 maintanaince I tink da de Yaygar gai shuld taike mor kare of da survurs kthxbai.

To Whom It May Concern:

The person who takes care of the maintenance needs to take better care of the servers. I ask this because I am playing on the servers, or hacking the servers, but before I can actually hack them, some of the servers tell me that they are down for maintenance. I think that the person, Jager guy, should take more care of the servers.

Thank you for your time.

Regards.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  651

you a mind reda(in a gibberish way)

• Content Count:  1300

Your upside down 2010 glasses are quite the force to be reckoned with. May I just say that you sig is probably the grea-

here comes the gay rapper:

YO YOU BALD !! IMMA LET YOU FINISH BRO! But we all know that

is the best rollerskating rap/dance EVA.

YO YOU BALD !! IMMA LET YOU FINISH BRO! But we all know that

is the best rollerskating rap/dance EVA.

NAH BRO, IMMA LET YOU FINISH BUT

IS PROBABLY THE GREATER OF THE ROLLER SKATERS!

Reply to Thread