? servers

? players online

If you're having a bad day

• Content Count:  2661

The entire time I watched that I assumed it would get interesting or better.

This video in no way shape or form will improve your day. It will only make you feel like an idiot for wasting 3 minutes of your life watching the stupid thing.

quite possibly one of the top 10 dumbest threads in SG history.

• Content Count:  1552

Jewpiter, I am sorry that this video did not change you as it did me. This video completely turned my day the other way. It inspired me, to get out and enjoy the wonders of life. I now have a wish to see one of this amazing trucks in the real world, not in some video. The music in the beginning made me think, "This video is peaceful, laid back, and inspirational." But again, I greatly apologize that you did not feel the same way I did after seeing this work of art.

• Content Count:  1765

I like transformers cause they transform from cars to robots and beat up megatron cause optimus is the best transfomer cause he is the leader of the autobots and he is also a truck =]

What's this aboot?

What the.....it's a truck....I think it's pretty weird that people get orgasms over super cars but a truck?

kVpO6qhbHQ4

^ This is what I'd recommend to the boring people in the wood industry.

Your super cars couldn't carry anywhere near the amount of logs that the Logging Truck could.

That logging truck couldn't carry anywhere near the amount of logs that a bigger logging truck could.

That logging truck couldn't bake me a cake.

That fact doesn't fascinate me at all....I don't see a reason for it too at all. It's logs.....on a truck......??

A vehicle baking a cake? Now that's just silly. Logs can be used for many things, such as building cabins. One of my favorite type of Log Cabin is the the "Milled Log." I grabbed this excerpt from a site which provided a lot of info about the Milled Log.

"Milled logs are those that have been put through a lathe, a saw mill or a planer and then cut in particular shapes and profile. A milled log cabin is made of logs with uniform size. The usual shapes of milled logs are bottom surface with flat top or tongue-and-grooved or coped. The log’s sides may have a rough and rustic look, may be sanded smooth or may be hand peeled with the use of a draw knife. Since there are a big number of log species with a variety of sizes, styles and shapes, choosing the log to use may be confusing. The best types of wood to be used for milled log cabins are Fir, Pine, Cedar and Spruce. Pine and Spruce are the cheapest among the four with Cedar being the priciest. The most common methods used in constructing a milled log home are the double tongue & groove round notch, the butt & pass method, the interlocking corner method and the post & beam method."

I think that makes up for the fact that the logging truck does not have the ability to bake a cake.

Reply to Thread