? servers

? players online

If you're having a bad day

• Content Count:  1552

Well, I'm just fascinated by the many things that can be created using logs. I understand that there are many other uses for bricks, but I prefer logs more.

Also, I guess it's too late to recommend that you watch this video of Frazil Ice at the Yosemite National Park.

9V9p4mFEYXc

The ice reminds me of the trucks, moving swiftly, peacefully. Also, there's logs.

• Content Count:  1552

Fairly more interesting...because it's something odd. Still.....7 minutes was a bit much.

Once you finish the video, the length of the video will seem worth it. Especially when you see the snow cone.

• Content Count:  1236

pavement....:ohwell:

Hey now. Pavement is interesting. Just think of the biggest highways in the world. How did one landscape all of that, and turn it into a flat-ish driving surface. that must have taken ages.

The Trans Canada Highway stretches across all of Canada. Imagine the immense planning put into it.

• Content Count:  3697

I suggest you watch this

PDyx0JyHelo

What a troll. Wow lol.

Thanks Jewpiter. I was wondering exactly what you described, so your post saved me about 2 minutes.

• Content Count:  5086

Thank you sir these videos have greatly improved my day by realize how something so insignificant can cause a huge difference in the world. Before this post I was lost and depressed, I wasn't sure where I was going in my life. It was just a mystery, now I see the way. Without those logging trucks, we wouldn't have logs! What kind of world would that be? How would you camp without a log cabin? Bears will for sure get you in a tent, log cabins save lives everyday. What would you use to build houses and furniture? How would we get paper? Or musical instruments? Chopsticks? Not to mention how that truck moves with the grace and beauty of 100 ballet dancers performing simultaneous Fouetté en tournant, a spinning move if you do not know. This is a beautiful post sir, it has surely brightened my day ten fold. I am not worthy.

• Like 1
Edited by jeN

• Content Count:  2427

Thank you sir these videos have greatly improved my day by realize how something so insignificant can cause a huge difference in the world. Before this post I was lost and depressed, I wasn't sure where I was going in my life. It was just a mystery, now I see the way. Without those logging trucks, we wouldn't have logs! What kind of world would that be? How would you camp without a log cabin? Bears will for sure get you in a tent, log cabins save lives everyday. What would you use to build houses and furniture? How would we get paper? Or musical instruments? Chopsticks? Not to mention how that truck moves with the grace and beauty of 100 ballet dancers performing simultaneous Fouetté en tournant, a spinning move if you do not know. This is a beautiful post sir, it has surely brightened my day ten fold. I am not worthy.

Pretty much everything stated here is relevant to my feelings towards this inspirational movie as well, Thank you DS.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1166

This has made me want to go outside, cut down a tree, and carry it to ACE Hardware, and fashion it into a lovely birdhouse, all with my bare hands. Thank you Dirty.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread