? servers

? players online

If you're having a bad day

• Content Count:  1552

-Would you rather watch football......or play football?

-Would you rather be in a race....or watch a race?

That depends on the person's interests. I don't care much for football, the same for racing. But when it comes to logs, frazil ice, or the Grand Canyon, I am simply amazed.

You'd rather watch frazil ice than be in a race?

Fair enough......I guess........I'm just not that kind of person at all.

That depends on what kind of race. If it's a logging truck race then I'm all over that shit.

Lol.

Racing is racing for me....unless it was a demolition derby or something and we could smash the trucks into each other I'd probably prefer a different kind.

So you do like logging trucks. I'm glad that you've taken my video into consideration, and that it's finally changed you.

• Content Count:  6712

So you do like logging trucks. I'm glad that you've taken my video into consideration, and that it's finally changed you.

Eh? The point of logging trucks is too carry logs....if you were to say "Here's a logging truck...take it into a race and smash into as many other drivers as possible".....I'd have a blast. It's not because it's a logging truck.....any truck would do the same thing really.

Eh? The point of logging trucks is too carry logs....if you were to say "Here's a logging truck...take it into a race and smash into as many other drivers as possible".....I'd have a blast. It's not because it's a logging truck.....any truck would do the same thing really.

The thing is, you could have anything you want. You just have to be willing to do it. If you wanted a sports car, you would have to do everything it takes to get it. The point of the logging video was to motivate you. You know you wanted those logs, and you could have them. And if you had a logging truck, you could have many more logs.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread