? servers

? players online

Green's and Cross's Minds (Hald-Life Decay)

• Content Count:  155

I'm planning to make the final mind series which are based on the official half life and the three expansions (Blue Shift, Opposing Force and Decay (Originally for ps2 but was released to pc by Ukrainian developers in 2008)). Now since the first two expansions have already been done, not to talk about the original freeman's mind, I will start making Green's and Cross's Minds (the surnames of the two protagonists of the game). Here's the order in which i am going to make the series in:

1. I will write the script. (Could use some help)

2. I will need someone to play online multiplayer with and record both computers. (Need help since its a 2 player game)

3. I'll also need female voices that fit the characters cuz the protagonists are 2 women (Need help)

So tell me what you think, and if you want to either help me write the script, do the voices or do the multiplayer gameplay footage were gonna need, feel free to say so.

Edited by The Kool Aid Man

• Content Count:  368

well i don't even have decay so I'm out on that one, but when you start doing blueshift or OF send me a PM cause I'd like to help out on those.

Don't really know how to help but if you sent me what you want me to do on them I can do the necessary research to help out.

• Content Count:  155

well i don't even have decay so I'm out on that one, but when you start doing blueshift or OF send me a PM cause I'd like to help out on those.

Don't really know how to help but if you sent me what you want me to do on them I can do the necessary research to help out.

uhh OF (Shepard's mind) and blue shift (barney's mind) have already been done. Oh and u can get decay here: http://decay.half-lifecreations.com/ .

TNT send me a voice clip ill say if ur good or not.

and bob.... YOUR PERFECT *sarcasm*

• Content Count:  441

uhh OF (Shepard's mind) and blue shift (barney's mind) have already been done. Oh and u can get decay here: http://decay.half-lifecreations.com/ .

TNT send me a voice clip ill say if ur good or not.

and bob.... YOUR PERFECT *sarcasm*

Well, it depends what kind of a voice you want me to do. :3 Gman? Duke Nukem? :d A gay guy? O_O

Reply to Thread