? servers

? players online

A little confession.

• Content Count:  3341

It's like saying Auschwitz Birkenau is just a place that people died... Pff...

No. That's the place where even the bravest people cry.

Now, go read the whole page of wikipedia about Nazi's/

• Content Count:  8383

FFS, im not trying to annoy anyone, geez i mean seriously. YOU GUYS ARE MORE RACIST THAN I AM. you find that racist, i look at it like a smiley on a sign. you guys need to think and someone just close this thread cuz im tired of this stuff AHH!!!

Where does racism play a part in this? Nazi's are more anti-Semitic yet at the same time racist.

• Content Count:  110

i think you guys have been a little harsh on him. it would have been easier to just ask him to change the avatar... rather than flaming him for something he saw as perfectly innocent.

• Content Count:  5086

Trollin' 10 year old kid that cant explain himself, feels good.

trolling a troll does feel good sir. thanx u

i think you guys have been a little harsh on him. it would have been easier to just ask him to change the avatar... rather than flaming him for something he saw as perfectly innocent.

Hey, I was given the option to flame him till he changes it, or let it be. I choose flame him. Do you not know our motto here?

• Like 1

• Content Count:  155

its 3 am... im getting paranoid, my eyes are hurting, i feel like my fingers are coming off, and you know what? it wasnt even my idea. i stole it from this vid [YOUTUBE]quLqEu4mUOU[/YOUTUBE]

thank you jenny for ruining my chances of ever being "respected". thanks everyone else for kinda following with her. oh and thanks to that one guy from the uk for not being racist and kinda protecting me

Edited by The Kool Aid Man

• Content Count:  763

FFS, im not trying to annoy anyone, geez i mean seriously. YOU GUYS ARE MORE RACIST THAN I AM. you find that racist, i look at it like a smiley on a sign. you guys need to think and someone just close this thread cuz im tired of this stuff AHH!!!

nazi-flag on the background --> nazi --> holocaust --> suffering dead

smiley --> funtimes

I dunno but i think that trying to fit those 2 together just is wrong.

• Content Count:  8383

thank you jenny for ruining my chances of ever becomin admin. thanks everyone else for kinda following with her. oh and thanks to that one guy from the uk for not being raicist

:doh:

• Like 1

Reply to Thread