? servers

? players online

Counter-Strike: Source Beta HD maps?

• Content Count:  674

[YOUTUBE]o-l47P5PZCA[/YOUTUBE]

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-l47P5PZCA

Please can you tell me if this will be really added to Counter-Strike or is this some awesome fake. Since all the Counter-Strike: Source Beta videos I saw the map looks are still the same.

But it would be awesome if it would look like this. So please post useful posts and opinions to help me since I really care about Counter-Strike and unnecessary posts and stuff is not needed. So please only post if you know something about this.

Thanks.

Edited by yardy

I maxed everything out and it looks nothing like this. I don't have all the extra shit in the background.

Thanks for you fast reply.

But do you if they will later update this to those Orange Box maps. Since this really looks amazing. And how can I link the "Youtube" video so that it shows when you see the post.

Thanks for further help.

Edited by yardy

• Content Count:  3697

This looks like HD remakes of older maps. With retexturing and different lighting styles...

So I don't think it will have to do with the game itself, just releasing the HD maps..

This looks like HD remakes of older maps. With retexturing and different lighting styles...

So I don't think it will have to do with the game itself, just releasing the HD maps..

Yes, but it said that those maps were made by ValVe, just that before it was not possible to have 3D skyboxes in that style and different things such as dynamic rain are now possible. Therefore this maps might be availabe as soon as the bring out the "Beta Update" to the game.

I hope it will look like that as well.

Reply to Thread