? servers

? players online

All Points Bulletin FREE Demo Keys!

• Content Count:  2942

... What the gay fuck...

My first mission out of the tutorial, i have to get these stupid organ stuff, while some crim has to stop me. Not bad, seems nice. I run into the crim after i reach around 4/7 objectives, and this guy turns out to be by far higher up than i am, has better weapons, vehicle.. the works.

I have this POS single shot weapon that does shit damage, and the guy im against got this fricken rifle that kills in 2 shots. The little bitch just camps this balcony place that overlooks the drop off point for the organs, waits for me to go to drop off point to finish mission, then kills me. i attempt to kill him, but that pos spot covers every direction that you can approach him from. i nailed him 5 times in a row with my shit rifle, he's still alive, ducks down and waits for me to try and finish the mission again and comes out and fires twice.

Game has shit hit response (No surprise, Shooter + MMO almost never works). Several times i jumped around, WATCHED BULLETS FLY BY ME, yet took damage from them.

Over the shoulder aiming in his game is crap, if there is an option or key to switch from right to left shoulders, do tell.

I'll try this again, but i'd prefer to be in a group of SG players instead of going at it loner style.

Yeah, don't run solo in this game at a low level. It makes you point out all of the bad in it. I am a criminal so I can't group up with you. If you were a crim I would gladly take you around on my killing sprees.

Also to move the shoulder cam, zoom in and hit either Q or E. They also make you lean. So then just zoom out and you should be good to go.

• Content Count:  1082

Yeah, don't run solo in this game at a low level. It makes you point out all of the bad in it. I am a criminal so I can't group up with you. If you were a crim I would gladly take you around on my killing sprees.

Also to move the shoulder cam, zoom in and hit either Q or E. They also make you lean. So then just zoom out and you should be good to go.

Ya.. i made a new char, crim. joined cooki3monsta and some other dude for missions. Pretty much every time we ended up fighting against higher levels who also outnumbered us (3v4 or 3v5... not one 3v3)and even then us 3 managed to come out on top several times.

Punkbuster sucks so much ass... when will EA wake the fuck up and drop that shit... i swear to god i've seen more hackers in my few hours on this beta than i've seen in my whole life...

In all, im most likely not going to get this game. The thing is way too imba and hacker infested to warrant paying-to-play.

Eve is going to be my mmo for the summer from the looks of it.

• Content Count:  2942

Ya.. i made a new char, crim. joined cooki3monsta and some other dude for missions. Pretty much every time we ended up fighting against higher levels who also outnumbered us (3v4 or 3v5... not one 3v3)and even then us 3 managed to come out on top several times.

Punkbuster sucks so much ass... when will EA wake the fuck up and drop that shit... i swear to god i've seen more hackers in my few hours on this beta than i've seen in my whole life...

In all, im most likely not going to get this game. The thing is way too imba and hacker infested to warrant paying-to-play.

Eve is going to be my mmo for the summer from the looks of it.

Yeah, the hit detection is quite bullshit which may seem like people are aimbotting. I abuse it quite a bit because it is fun to make people rage quite hard. I also don't think they have PunkBuster enabled. At least you didn't play against people named Mefear, Faith, and that crew. They would kill you in 2 hits, literally. Once you get enough upgrades and weapons this game is fun as hell. I don't know why they didn't wipe the closed beta characters but they are still in place and we just have a field day killing all of the new people.

• Content Count:  409

I just now clicked this thread because I thought it was some Myspace shit or something. Really bad title for a game, imo.

So, this is basically a GTA MMO? I may give it a try. Don't really need another timewaster though.

Reply to Thread