? servers

? players online

Keylin, something to confess. (you left vent before I could say it)

• Content Count:  2666

Keylin, you have no idea how much this means to me! I was expecting such a negative response from the community as a whole. I threw my epeen on the line when I made this thread, I'm not one to compromise my own stature as a man, you know this. I didn't know how you would take me telling you about my phone backround, but since it went well.. I've got a few other things to let you know.. I once played through fable 2 with my own male character (named bubbles) and when I met this stunning young lady, (whom I renamed Keylin) I made her my wife, and bought the largest house in all of bowerstone. We had a child, and I left town for one day to see our son grown to a young child (fable 2 time lapse) and when I saw him, (we named him Jiggle) well... He was black. I felt betrayed. I was absolutely dumbfounded. I just thought I'd let you know, if we are to take this relationship seriously, and we decide to have children, I don't know if I would be able to keep myself from murdering you with my master longsword if you went behind my back like that a second time.

Now, if you are serious about this relationship, I would like very much to talk to you, sometime on vent (without LVG around) and we can figure this thing out. I'm about to print your picture out now, then head to linens and things to buy an orthopedic pillow, to remind me how relieved I am when I have you to lean on. If you would like, I know a company that prints custom dildos, I can order one for you, with a picture of my penis printed on (of course, since your pleasure is important to me, I'll scale it up to a full 6 inches) and I'll have it shipped to you, at my expense.

Let me know.

Yours, always and forever,

Bubbles.

• Like 6

Reply to Thread