? servers

? players online

NEED A JOB BAD! Recommendations!

• Content Count:  173

So, I've been desperately needing a job, I've applied to like 7 places and i haven't even got a word back, which really sucks, so i'm looking to anyone for help, i need a job really bad, something pretty much entry level, i have plenty of work experience, but it has been more than two years since i've actually had a job though, so i'm at a disadvantage. What i need is a place that is likely for sure hiring, always looking for people in other words, and is entry level. Even if they aren't always looking for people, feel free to recommend a place. Also, I live in the united states, so no foreign stores :p. Thanks in advance for any help, need mah moneyz!

• Content Count:  173

Any fast food or Restaurant is usually looking for jobs. Try those until you can get a much better one.

that would only be my like, final last dead end of the line resort, i've heard such shitty things about working at fast food places, i don't think i would even bother. Pretty much hear horrible pay, awful hours and asshole management worse than pretty much mostly anywhere.

• Content Count:  3380

Shitty meme was shitty, but even so, i did that already and every time the person pulls a knife out on me and rapes me :(.

meme?

And also why would the person RAPE you if your offering to blow them? :crazy:

• Content Count:  1166

Janitorial services are always needed at big schools. I'm working at my old elementary school, and I'm getting decent pay. And manual labor doesn't need any training.

Caddying training is done for the season. I will bet money that you will not get a job at a golf course, unless you apply for a halfway house attendant or busboy.

• Content Count:  6084

Janitorial services are always needed at big schools. I'm working at my old elementary school, and I'm getting decent pay. And manual labor doesn't need any training.

Caddying training is done for the season. I will bet money that you will not get a job at a golf course, unless you apply for a halfway house attendant or busboy.

Lol..... I know a certain caddy here that would love to get out of the business.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread