? servers

? players online

NEED A JOB BAD! Recommendations!

• Content Count:  2994

Apply at blockbuster

make a long, fine ass application that the boss would TL;DR and then assume you're intelligent, go to meeting, tell him that you fucking love movies and games, get job, get paid, get free movies, copy the movies down on your computer, get more money, meet new people. Get shit to do

• Content Count:  2417

Apply at blockbuster

make a long, fine ass application that the boss would TL;DR and then assume you're intelligent, go to meeting, tell him that you fucking love movies and games, get job, get paid, get free movies, copy the movies down on your computer, get more money, meet new people. Get shit to do

Good ol' Blockbuster.

• Content Count:  3380

AM I the only one not in shock that Blockbusters are still around? Between shit like netflix, on demand, and just good ol' torrents Im surprised that rental stores are still out there. That and I hated having to deal with the assholes that worked there.

But srs have fun working there bro!

• Content Count:  283

the blockbuster in my town just went out of business a few months ago. its been here forever so its kinda weird, but highly expected.

^i actually saw something about donating sperm on that manswers show on spike. you have to have a bachelors degree though. and they test your stuff to see if its quality, and i think you have to do a few more simple things, but once you're cleared to donate, you can go and donate as often as you want. im seriously going to consider this as you can get paid decent amounts of money depending on the volume of your donation.

good luck with blockbuster though :d

• Content Count:  4263

So, I've been desperately needing a job, I've applied to like 7 places and i haven't even got a word back, which really sucks, so i'm looking to anyone for help, i need a job really bad, something pretty much entry level, i have plenty of work experience, but it has been more than two years since i've actually had a job though, so i'm at a disadvantage. What i need is a place that is likely for sure hiring, always looking for people in other words, and is entry level. Even if they aren't always looking for people, feel free to recommend a place. Also, I live in the united states, so no foreign stores :p. Thanks in advance for any help, need mah moneyz!

Lol only 7 apps? Takes a lot more work to get a job nowadays unfortunatly, expect no reply from 15 out of 20 apps at least. I'd advise asking family/friends if they can check at their employers for open positions, or opportunities.

Otherwise, try to sign up with a recruitment agency (if the US have them). I'm currently with a job recruitment company in the UK, they pretty much have a big list of client companies who go to them when they need someone to fill in a vacancy, or for a temp to do a bit of work. I'm just completing a week at Marubeni (Japanese trading company), and I might possibly be able to get a job with them or a subsidary, as they have said that they have been impressed with me.

Reply to Thread