? servers

? players online

Bullshit on TTT

• Content Count:  337

Alright i visited the TTT server and its completely corrupt, full of rdming, and not even original TTT. Players believe that the Detective is alowed to give orders to kill someone for just standing on a certain part of the map. That is not fucing true. ive played TTT ever since it came out on other servers. let me make something clear i understand every server has different rules but never in my life have i ever heard the rule RDMing is okay if the Detective says so. i thought i neeeded to address this siuation because you cant even realy play TTT withought people RDMing.

• Content Count:  6084

Alright i visited the TTT server and its completely corrupt, full of rdming, and not even original TTT. Players believe that the Detective is alowed to give orders to kill someone for just standing on a certain part of the map. That is not fucing true. ive played TTT ever since it came out on other servers. let me make something clear i understand every server has different rules but never in my life have i ever heard the rule RDMing is okay if the Detective says so. i thought i neeeded to address this siuation because you cant even realy play TTT withought people RDMing.

Keywords bro, so QQ. It ISN'T RDM when the Detective orders players to ice a suspected traitor, its teamwork. If someone griefs with this privilege, they get taken care of. If you don't like our server's rules, find a new one.

• Like 8

• Content Count:  337

Keywords bro, so QQ. It ISN'T RDM when the Detective orders players to ice a suspected traitor, its teamwork. If someone griefs with this privilege, they get taken care of. If you don't like our server's rules, find a new one.

u missed key things buddy. i didnt say that wasnt okay. i said its not okay for instense if someone is in a shed doing whatever. he cant just say randomly whoevers in a shed dies. you just cant do that. and its not the servers rules its the people making them up.

• Content Count:  589

I'm just going to put this out there, the next time I see you rage and be disrespectful, don't expect a warning. PB + TTT = warn+kick.

All you did was scream "THIS ISN'T FAIR AND YOU'RE WRONG" for about 3 minutes untill I muted you.

You have issues? Fine. Compose a good argument and don't QQ to me screaming.

• Content Count:  589

Now, with the last post away, time to tear this apart.

TTT changes. If someone is rdming like a mofo, record a demo or you can type it out in chat for us to watch him. Screaming about it doesn't help.

If the detective tells you to do something (A PROVEN innocent /w perks is a detective BTW), and you refuse, you are opening yourself up to being killed, because as a detective I don't trust you/suspect you and want you away from me. Staying near me endangers me.

Please state me the definition of RDM.

Cool. Good to know you've got some experience.

Good, nice to see you want to help us "fix" our TTT. Again, any RDM issues can be resolved if you'd take the time to record a demo.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  2085

Come on guys, let's all get along.

The way I see it, is that there are 9001+ servers out there. If you use one and dislike the rules, I am sure the server owner would not mind suggestions, criticism, player complaints, etc.

If the server owner rejects / does not apply your suggestions, you are not forced to use their server.

There are thousands of other ones.

• Content Count:  6084

Come on guys, let's all get along.

The way I see it, is that there are 9001+ servers out there. If you use one and dislike the rules, I am sure the server owner would not mind suggestions, criticism, player complaints, etc.

If the server owner rejects / does not apply your suggestions, you are not forced to use their server.

There are thousands of other ones.

He wants us to change the way our server works because it doesn't suit his goddamn needs. Thank you Awacs for clarifying who exactly is crying on here.

Phoenix. Read the motd VERY carefully. The rule is you may kill a player if you have a good reason you can state afterward if challenged. Not irrefutable evidence. Thus, if there's say 2 scouts on the map, and a player is sniped and another player is caught with the scout and is missing bullets, it's highly possible he's the traitor. If he dies and isn't, well mistakes happen, and the majority of our players are willing to accept that. You apparently can't, and that make you the odd man out.

• Like 7
Edited by PotshotPolka

Reply to Thread